11

[No one's POV]

As soon they board the police van, Chaeyoung start to unlock the handcuff.

Yes, Tzuyu passed him a key for the handcuff while covering his hands with the jacket.

Once Chaeyoung have unlocked the handcuff, he acted like he's about to vomit and the officers noticed.

"Son Chaeyoung, what's wrong?" One of the officers asked and Chaeyoung gestures to him that he's about to vomit.

The officer got the police that's driving to pull over the van and parked at the roadside.

They then got Chaeyoung down and Chaeyoung bent over the drain.

He looked around and saw a opened route.

He quickly kicked both of the officers and run away.

He run to somewhere else and saw a clothes shop.

He bought a pair of clothes while covering his face and luckily he's not in the prison wear as he's only in the detention room for a day.

After he bought the clothes, he went to change and throw his previous clothes away.

He got a hat to cover himself while he's walking around the streets.

He thought that it might be Ang Ziyong that framed him so he went to find him at his hotel room.

When he reached his hotel's elevator, he saw Ang Ziyong exiting.

Ang Ziyong spotted Chaeyoung and he quickly run.

Chaeyoung chases behind him and they run up the stairs and reached the rooftop.

"How did you manage to get out of the jail?" Ang Ziyong asked and Chaeyoung smirked.

"I have my ways. Why did you framed me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What frame? I didn't! I don't even know that you're there, planning to kill all of us." Ang Ziyong said.

"I never had thought of killing. I'm still in the midst of understanding the situation and one of your men I guess, knocked me out. And after he done the dirty job, he passed me back the gun and take me as a scapegoat. You thought I didn't know what you're thinking?" I said.

"You should not say this. You did saw me at the field. You can't malign me." Ang Ziyong said.

Chaeyoung then saw Ang Ziyong holding onto a thick envelope tightly so he thought that those might be his important documents.

"Seeing you so panicked, I guess you're planning to get rid of these documents right?" Chaeyoung asked and Ang Ziyong gripped onto the envelope tighter.

"None of your business." Ang Ziyong said and Chaeyoung smirked.

"I'm very free. You can pass to me. I can help you to get rid of it." Chaeyoung said and start inching closer but Ang Ziyong keep backing up.

Ang Ziyong tried to punch Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung dodged swiftly.

Well of course, he's one of the most powerful fighter in the police force.

Chaeyoung kicked Ang Ziyong's stomach and he fell back.

Chaeyoung was about to take the documents away from him but Ang Ziyong stood up quickly and run to another corner.

Chaeyoung keep inching closer to him while he keep retreating.

When Ang Ziyong accidentally tripped over a big stone, he fell backwards and fell down the building.

Chaeyoung rushed to the edge and saw Ang Ziyong landed on top of some cushions on a lorry.

Once Ang Ziyong landed, the lorry drive away and Chaeyoung saw the lorry driving away.

Chaeyoung then saw police cars arriving below and he quickly escaped.

When the night comes, he went to Mina's house and stood outside.

Mina happens to be at her window and she saw Chaeyoung.

She went down quickly and hugged Chaeyoung immediately.

"I heard that you escaped from the prison... Why did you do that?" Mina asked while still hugging Chaeyoung tightly.

"Sorry baby... I need to escape in order to find evidence to prove myself. And also, I missed you very much." Chaeyoung said and Mina buried her face into Chaeyoung's chest.

"Chaeyoung, I missed you too..." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

He leave a lingering kiss on Mina's head and Mina sighed in happiness.

They broke the hug and Chaeyoung saw two POP (Police On Patrol).

Chaeyoung got no idea what to do so he kissed Mina on the lips to make it look as though they're a loving couple making out.

The two polices saw them and ignored them as they thought that it's some common thing couples do.

Right after they left, Chaeyoung broke the kiss and watch the two police leaving.

Mina is stunned there as she got surprise by the sudden kiss.

Right after she realize what they done earlier, Mina blushed madly and Chaeyoung realize it.

He chuckled and pinched Mina's nose gently.

"Aigoo... My baby is blushing..." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed even harder.

Chaeyoung laughed and pecked Mina's cheeks.

"Baby, I got to go now..." Chaeyoung said and Mina pouted.

"Can I follow you?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"I don't want you to suffer. If you stay at home, I'll feel more assured." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked down.

She just wish to follow Chaeyoung so that she can cook for him and take care of him.

"Baby... Look at me..." Chaeyoung said and Mina look at him.

"I hope you understand why I don't let you to follow me. But then, I need you to call me every 1 hour to ensure your safety." Chaeyoung said.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Because Ang Ziyong might kidnapped you and use you to lure me out. I can't let the police know about my whereabouts. I must find evidence to prove my innocence first before I go back." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"I'll go now... Bye baby..." Chaeyoung said and kissed the crown of Mina's head while inhaling her hair scent.

Chaeyoung then broke the kiss and patted Mina's head before leaving.

Mina watched Chaeyoung leave and she sighed.

She then went back into her house and rest for the night.

And Chaeyoung went to a abandoned house to stay.

Once the next morning comes, he went out and continue to find for evidence again.

____________________________________

How's this chapter? Quite boring right?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!