12

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I was walking down the street until I happen to pass by a electronic shop.

There's a tv showing the news.

I initially ignored it but I heard my name so I stopped and watched the news.

"New update: A man named Andy was found killed in a suspect, Ang Ziyong's hotel room. However, according to the police, fingerprints of wanted man, Son Chaeyoung is found in the murder scene and on the weapon. Further news will be updated." The announcer said and I frowned.

'My fingerprints is found on the weapon? How is that possible? I have never been to his room...' I thought.

I quickly left and went to Ang Ziyong's hotel room.

I sneaked in and confirmed that no one is around before I start my operation.

I looked around and saw a CCTV.

I went around his room and noticed a locked room.

I tried opening the door but it seems like it's not just a normal lock.

I then keep kicking the door until it breaks opened.

I went in and saw many TVs.

I went to search for the clip to see if it's has filmed the part where Andy is killed.

And lucky me, I saw it.

I quickly burn it into a disk and took it away.

I was about to go back to the place I stay until I heard someone called me.

I look at the direction that the voice come from and saw Mina.

"Chaeyoung..." She then run to me and I hugged her.

"I saw the news..." Mina said.

"I didn't do it..." I said.

"Really?" She asked and look at me.

"Of course... Why would I want to kill Andy? He's my assistant. I sent him to work beside Ang Ziyong as spy." I explained.

"Weird... Then who killed him?" Mina asked.

"I know who... He's one of Ang Ziyong's accomplice. But last time at the field, I didn't saw him. But when after Ang Ziyong fell down the building, I saw the lorry driver and it was him." I said and showed Mina a picture.

"Him?" Mina asked and I nodded.

"I've asked Tzuyu to search but it still have to take a while for them to know the results." I said.

"Baby... I miss you..." Mina said and pouted.

"We met last night and know you miss me already?" I asked and she nodded.

"You're so cute..." I said and pinched her nose gently.

"Ya~..." She whined and I chuckled.

"Baby, I got to go now..." I said and Mina shook her head.

"Why so fast? Can I go with you?" Mina asked.

"Baby... Like I already said last night-" Mina then cut me off.

"I know but I really just want to stay by your side and watch over you." Mina said and I sighed.

"Okay then..." I said and she smiled.

"I'll go back home and take something first." Mina said and I walked her home.

She went in and I waited outside.