14

[No one's POV]

Once the next morning comes, Chaeyoung changed into the clothes Mina brought the very early morning.

He went out to continue find for more evidence and he went back to the area that all things happened.

When he reached, he look around to see if there's any CCTV but to his disappointment, there isn't any.

But he realize a guy looking at Chaeyoung.

More like staring rather than looking.

Chaeyoung approached him slowly and the guy was about to leave but Chaeyoung stopped him.

"Wait!" Chaeyoung shouted.

The guy turned around and looked down on the floor while playing with his fingers.

"Erm... Do you live nearby?" Chaeyoung asked and the guy nodded.

"Then a few days ago, did you hear any gunshots here? Or did you saw anyone suspicious?" Chaeyoung asked and the guy kept silence.

"Please speak up... It's very important for me..." Chaeyoung said.

"Erm... Actually I saw what happened." The guy finally uttered.

*Flashback*

The guy was actually picking up trashes around that area like what he always do.

But then, he saw Chaeyoung being knocked off by two guys.

He hide at the side and observe them.

To his horror, he saw one of the guys lifting up the gun and aiming towards the field.

He heard two shots and he hide quietly behind tree, not making any noise.

He's afraid that one noise he let out and his life might be endangered.

He witness that the guy that was holding onto the gun wipe the gun before placing it back on Chaeyoung's hand.

After the two guys left, he was about to wake Chaeyoung up until he heard sirens.

He quickly run away and went back home.

*End of flashback*

"Is that what happen at that time? For real?" Chaeyoung asked and the guy nodded.

He sighed before continuing,

"I was too scared to report this to the police. I scared that I might be jailed because I know the truth but I didn't report to the police about this." The guy said.

"But you do know that you're already reporting to a police about this right?" Chaeyoung asked and the guy nodded.

"I know that things will be revealed or day. So I decided to say it to you." The guy said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"By the way, thank you for telling me this." Chaeyoung said and the guy nodded.

Chaeyoung then left and was on the way to meet Jeongyeon and Tzuyu about this.

But unfortunately, Ang Ziyong saw Chaeyoung and he dialed his accomplice.

But Tzuyu is informed about Ang Ziyong going to the hospital so he couldn't make it on time.

Chaeyoung went to tell Jeongyeon why exactly happened and Jeongyeon sent some guys to find the witness.

Tzuyu secretly informed Chaeyoung that Ang Ziyong is in the hospital, wanting to confirm that he's in the hospital.

Once Chaeyoung reached the hospital, he went to the his ward but before he can go in to his ward, he heard some commotion outside his ward.

He heard that Ang Ziyong wanted to go in and find him so Chaeyoung quickly thought of a solution.

Meanwhile for Tzuyu,

"I already told you that you can't go in. You will interrupting him." Tzuyu said.

"Why can't we go in? Is it because he is not even inside but outside walking around?" Ang Ziyong asked and Tzuyu gulped secretly.

"No... He is definitely inside. Anyway, this isn't a hotel which you can go in whenever you like. This is a ward that is specially guarded for the criminal." Tzuyu said.

"I don't care-" Ang Ziyong is cut off by a nurse passing by with a basket full of blankets.

"Wait... Is he hiding in here?" Ang Ziyong asked and Tzuyu shook his head.

"He's a strong-builded guy. How is it possible for him to hide in there?" Tzuyu said.

"Wait... I still have to check..." Ang Ziyong said and Tzuyu widened his eyes.

"Better don't. This is blankets that are taking to wash which means it is full of germs... Don't touch it." Tzuyu said but Ang Ziyong didn't listen.

He took out the blankets and realize nothing else inside.

He placed the blankets back and apologized to the nurse.

Tzuyu sighed in relief as the nurse leave.

"See? I told you he's not inside." Tzuyu said.

"But still, I have to go in to see if is he in there." Ang Ziyong said and was inching closer to the ward.

Tzuyu tried to stop him but there's many other guys blocking him.

Just before Ang Ziyong opened the door, heherd footsteps.

He turned to his side ad a doctor and a nurse pushing Chaeyoung on the bed towards his ward.

"Erm... Doctor, how is his condtion?" Tzuyu asked, acting along with the fake unconscious Chaeyoung.

"His condition is now stable. Please keep an eye on him as that might happened again." The doctor said and Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu helped the doctor and nurse to opened the door while they pushed Chaeyoung in.

"How is it? I already told you that he's not in there." Tzuyu said.

"What happened to him?" Ang Ziyong asked.

"Just earlier, his blood and heartbeat suddenly decreased. We then get the doctor and send him for operation once we realize his wound starts bleeding." Tzuyu managed to explain without stuttering.

"Fine then... Let's go..." Ang Ziyong said and he and his accomplices left.

Tzuyu sighed in relief and wen in to Chaeyoung's ward.

"Thank you for cooperating." Tzuyu said and bowedto the doctor and the nurse.

They then bowed back and left Chaeyoung's ward.

"Ya! Where did you go? I was so panic when I saw them here." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung grinned.

"I know what happened already. Someone proved my innocence." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu widened his eyes.

"Really?! Congrats!" Tzuyu cheered and shook hands with Chaeyoung.

"So you told Jeongyeon about this?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"He have already send someone there to find the witness." Chaeyoung said.

"Congrats bro! You finally prove your innocence." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"By the way, you're smart huh... Think of using your condition to fool them." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung grinned proudly.

"Of course... I am smart not like you." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu glared at him.

Tzuyu choked him and Mina happens to open the door.

"Ya! What are you doing to my baby?!" Mina exclaimed and Tzuyu stopped.

"Baby... He bullied me..." Chaeyoung complained and pouted.

Mina glared at Tzuyu and Tzuyu quickly left his ward.

"My fierce baby." Chaeyoung said and smiled to Mina.

Mina then set down the food she cooked and start feeding Chaeyoung.

They then spend their day in Chaeyoung's ward.

____________________________________

Comment about how is this chap!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!