The next part ;)

*Author's note: Okay I'm very, very sorry that you are about to read this because it is extremely cringy and dramatic. But please read it anyways because it is going to get better!*

Jack stared at the back of beautiful red-headed woman standing on the railing of the dock, arms outstretched as if they were reaching for the stars.

A thought crossed into his mind, that maybe it wasn't Rose, but he didn't listen. He couldn't listen.

The woman was crying softly, lost in the midst of her own thoughts, so she did not notice the man approaching her.

He stepped up onto the railing behind her, and she moved, feeling the warmth of another body. He threaded his fingers through hers and she turned around, eyes widening in joy, recognition, and sorrow all at once. It was Rose! Except she was so startled, before she could process the fact that her supposedly dead lover was actually alive, well, and standing right in front of her, her hand spoke, and she punched him! Jack fell to the ground with a thud and gripped his nose!

"JACK!!!!! Oh my god, Jack I'm so sorry! I missed you so much! I thought you were dead!" Fresh tears were brought to her eyes as she knelt down and buried him in a hug. Jack hugged back and stroked her hair.

"Rose... I thought I would never see you again!" Jack pulled apart from the hug and kissed Rose quickly, before burying his face in her hair again. "Thank you for not letting go," he whispered. He stood up and pulled Rose up with him. Jack picked her up and spun her around.

They pulled apart and looked at each other, giving each other loving smiles.

"Alright, enough of this sappy stuff!" Rose exclaimed, "It's my first day of real freedom with the love of my life! What shall we do!"

"You're getting bored of me already!" Jack laughed. "C'mon!" He shouted and grabbed Rose's hand, pulling her along. Neither Jack or Rose could stop smiling.

*Author's Note: Okay sorry i did not write what they did in this chapter but that is coming in the next chapter!!!*