Drawing

*Hey guys sorry this chapter is so bad and short but anyways I am going to update soon!

Jack was  sitting on a stool, quietly sketching a woman. Fully clothed of course, it would be a while before Jack could go back to drawing nude portraits. He remembered Rose's beauty on the inside and out and no one could compare to her. In a moment of grief he touched his hand to his lips in the same way Rose had gently kissed his hands. She knew hands meant so much to him...

*Ahem* The woman cleared her throat. Jack looked up and went back to sketching. The woman was paying him, so he needed to get back to work. 10 cents! Not too much but enough to live on! Plus, Jack liked him life, not knowing what was going to happen next, to make each day count. Although it sure would've been better with Rose.

He finished the drawing, signed it with his signature JD, and gave it to the woman. She paid him 10 cents and Jack added it to his pile. He had already gotten 70 cents just that day!! He leaned back and tipped a hat he had found over his eyes.

'Um, wait!" Jack called after the woman, who was already walking away! She came back curiously.

"Sorry ma'am, can I see that really quickly?" He asked. The woman handed the portrait back to him. He quickly added a "B" onto the end of his signature. For Jack DeWitt Bukater. I mean, maybe this was an extreme measure, but Jack wasn't really thinking. He was suddenly hit with an extreme wave of sadness.

"Here you go ma'am." Jack passed the drawing back at the woman, who looked at him confusedly but then hurried away.

Jack pulled his hat low again and remembered all the time he had spent with his true love, Rose. She was gone. He needed to let go but he couldn't help but hold on a little bit longer. Since his eyes were covered he did not see the beautiful redhead staring at him and standing right in front of him...