27

1 month later

A Hard Day's Night was released about 2 weeks ago; and it's doing incredibly well. There's been some ideas about revolving a film around the album, and it's become a reality. The boys start filming today, so here I am at Marylebone Station, ready to start filming. I'm not starring in the film, but of course all the boys are. Violet and I watch everyone hustling around from the sidelines.

Violet's grown a lot, she's just over two months now. It's very obvious she's related to John; her eyes are identical to his, but she has long, feminine eyelashes and her eyes are more hazel than his light brown eyes. The rest of her features are also very feminine; and she has a small amount of  soft, light brown hair on her head.

John walks over; red and sweaty. He's out of breath, and takes a bottle of water from my bag. I laugh at him,

'What have you been doing?'

His tie is loose and his shirt is unbuttoned; he gives me the evils as he downs the bottle,

'Been...running...for....ages'

He takes deep breaths between each of his words and I can't help but laugh at him. He pretends to be annoyed before he laughs too. I bounce Violet on my hip and she grins a toothless smile, John beams at her and takes her out of my hands to kiss her.

I take a quick picture; then I check the camera to check the photo. In the background I see Paul. Of course.

If you haven't noticed, I'm still with John, and although I hoped that I could remain friends with Paul, that's not the case, he doesn't want anything to do with me. He's got his beautiful new girlfriend Jane, who is nice enough, I just think she's afraid Paul will get annoyed with her if we become too close.

His arm is around her and she's laughing loudly at something he's said. Her hair is immaculate and her makeup is flawless. Paul looks handsome as ever and he's smoking. But something seems...off.

She seems to be trying too hard. She's always so beautiful; I've never seen her dress casually. In fact, I've never seen her wear a pair of jeans, only skirts or dresses and she's always got a full face of makeup on. Paul seems to smile hard at all times; very artificially too. They're so head over heels for each other, they're always touching each other whether it be holding hands, arms wrapped round each other, kissing each other etc. It just seems so... fake. Like their relationship is plastic.

John waves his hand over my face,

'Nance? You there?'

I blink a few times and shake my head,

'Yeah, yeah. Just thinking'

''Bout Paul?'

'No. Not like that anyway'

John looks confused,

'Like what? How she's a stuck up bitch and how could he go from you to 'er?'

I laugh and he pulls me into him so our chests are roughing and kisses me lightly, he whispers,

'Yer much better than 'er. Trust me on that'

I smile at him,