11

I awake very early in the morning (for me anyway), which is surprising. It's 7am, and Paul's arms are tightly wrapped around me. His mouth is slightly agape and I can hear him breathing softly. I kiss his cheek lightly, careful not to wake him. I have no pyjamas on and I'm naked, but it's because I didn't bring any with me and I couldn't be bothered to get changed, even though Paul offered me one of his tops.

I gently pull myself away from his arms and get out of bed. I walk over to the mirror and look at myself, my makeup is still perfect (somehow) my hair is messy. I hear a wolf whistle come from behind, and I turn to see Paul sitting up and eyeing my body up eagerly. I put my hands on my hips and go back over to my bed,

'Morning, Paul'

'Morning, Nance'

He pulls me into his lap, he's not naked like I am, he's got boxers on at least. I put my hands on his bare chest and push him back so he's laying down and I'm on top of him, and I kiss him. My hands wander through his messy hair, and his hands are on my hips. After a minute he flips us over so he's on top of me.

**then more happens which I'm not going to write about because I'm not a sinner :)*

I have a shower and put my dress that I wore last night back on, and Paul wears a jumper and jeans.  It's Sunday, so I have no class and Paul's not busy anyway, so we've decided to have a day out together. We've decided on going to the beach side where there are rides and then getting food somewhere. First I need to put some clothes on though.

'Ready to go, Nance?'

I stand up from the sofa next to John, where he is still passed out from last night, and Paul and I leave and head to his car. As he turns on the engine, the radio comes on.

'Next up, The Beatles with Twist and Shout!'

The station is a nationwide station, and I gasp in shock and nudge Paul.

'Oh my god, Paul!'

His jaw drops, and he doesn't blink. I grab his shoulders and shake him,

'Paul you're famous!'

He grins and sings along with the radio. I try to dance but it's difficult doing the twist in a moving vehicle. He laughs at me and I lean over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and moves his head with the song.

We soon arrive at the uni, and I tell Paul to come up with me. He can talk to Laurel while I get ready, I don't take 2 hours like she does.

I open the door and I hear loud moaning as soon as I do. My eyes widen and I look at Paul sharply. He does the same, then he starts laughing and he clasps his hand over his mouth to suppress it. We slowly walk over to where the beds are, and of course, we see George and Laurel. They're... um... having fun.

Paul fist bumps the air,

'YES HAZZA! GET IT!'

I laugh and George's head looks over to us suddenly, he rushes to cover him and Laurel quickly, and collapses on top of her on the single bed. His face has gone bright red, but Laurel is laughing slightly,

'Morning Nance! Hi Paul! Haven't seen you in a while'

I shake my head laughing,

'Laurel, how are you being so casual?'

'Everyone does it, Nance! What's there to be ashamed of?'

She kisses George's head,

'Come on, George. Don't be embarrassed, trust me when I say they shag more than us'

George looks at Paul, and Paul nods slowly. Then George looks at me,

'Alright, Nance?'

'Yes I'm well thankyou, how are you George?'