Chapter 21

"Can you stop loving me please?"

"Lia what the hell..?" For some reason his voice was so thick and it turned me on so bad.

"Just stop loving me. Like we can fuck and hang out with each other like were in a relationship, but I cannot have you love me."

"I practically know every living thing there is to know about you. Why would I ever stop fucking loving you?"

"I don't know Sammy. You don't know everything about me either. And I can guarantee you that.."

"Ask me something and the answer will most likely be right."

"How old was I when I lost my virginity?"

"14"

"Favorite color, movie, song, and sex position?"

"Pink, The Notebook, Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton, and you don't have one. Your favorite part of sex is when I constantly pound my dick deep in your pussy making you scream "Daddy" from the pleasure. Oh, and one more extra fact. I can make you have an orgasm within 5 minutes of sex."

"Sammy.."

"Tell me that I can't love you again, and I swear to god that Daddy's gonna go crazy on that ass." He said with a smirk.

"AYE SAM COME OUT HERE BRO!" Johnson and Nate yelled. Sammy carried me into the couch area, then Johnson and Nate showed Sammy a cute vine that had a video of him holding and hugging a fan crying.

"Thats so sweet Sam! Aw look she left mascara on your shirt!"

"Thats yours." He said as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I forgot why you loved me, Lia. Please tell me."

"I don't know, daddy.. I forgot I'm sorry." I said with a smirk into his beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

He moves his face to my ear and starts to whisper "shit Lia. You know when you call me daddy I get so hard for you. I'm gonna ask you to shut your fucking mouth once or I'm gonna have to punish you." He smiled against my ear. He stood up from the couch with my legs still around his waist, and I said "Punish me?" With a smile on my face.

"You guys are into some kinky shit." Johnson said

"Haha, they are." Nate added.

Sam turned his head back to face me and said "thats right, punish you."

"Mmm, I wonder what thats like.. Daddy"

Sam took me into the bathroom and sat me on the sink.

"I cant fuck you anywhere baby. The driver is sleeping in his bed and our little bunk thing is two small for the both of us.."

"Sammy just fuck me right now."

"Demanding.. I love that." He smirked.