Chapter 17

And he looked me in the eyes and stopped what he was doing. "I am so attracted to you Lia, but I don't want you to have the best sex of your life when your drunk and high."

I sat back up and pulled my dress down.

"Cut the crap Jack, you wanted me right there, and you still want me. That dick cannot be asking for such a release. I mean stand in the mirror and look at your bulge!"

He went to the mirror, looked, and looked back at me. He frowned for some reason, and punched the mirror. He walked out and got on his phone and dialed a number. I followed him out, barely even being able to walk.

He stopped right outside the bathroom, opening the door, and calling for Jack and Sam with their phones.

Sam was the last into the bathroom, and he stared at me for a while before he closed the door and locked it, leaving me outside of it; knees to my chest. I can hear every word they are saying. My Jack is crying saying "one of you please call Leigh. I miss her so much."

"Yeah, yeah dude. We got you bro." Sam and Jack said. One of the two called Leigh and she answered.

"Hey Leigh girl what's goin' on?" Sammy said. I now recognize Leigh. One time when me and Sam were bored, we were talking about all of our exes, and he told me about her. I have nothing against the girl. She's so nice and pretty.

"Not much, who's crying?" She questioned.

"Oh, uh.. Jack." Johnson said.

"Let me talk to him."

Him and Leigh talked, he's visiting her in Texas when the tour goes there. I got up and asked the driver to pull into a gas station, and get me 2 packs of glass bottled beer. I gave him enough money for that and gas and told him to keep the change.

"Hey and when you come back with the beer just tell the boys not to drink it cause it's mine. I'm also gonna be in your bed because my back hurts so bad. Thanks by the way.. -"

"Tom."

"Thanks Tom." Gilinsky was sitting on the couch and I grabbed his hand and basically forced him into the bedroom. I knew someone followed behind us and it was probably Sammy. "SERIOUSLY JACK WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS TEXT ABOUT?" I made a scene then locked the door to the bedroom.

"LIA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW? I DIDNT DO-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"Ohh.." He smirked.

Things got pretty heated in the room, and he got on top of me grabbing my boobs. He stopped and sat at the edge of the bed. "Lia, I can't do this. Your not Leigh, and-"

"Your not Sammy. But that doesn't mean I don't want you in the same way you want me." I said cutting him off.

"True, but I don't want this anymore. Just go sleep with Sammy and give me my clothes back please."

"The fuck?"

"You heard me.."

"And you heard me! Fuck me on this bed as if I were Leigh! I want you to fuck me so hard you don't know who Leigh is anymore."

It took us a couple minutes to get into the rhythm, but after that he was so good. Not better than daddy though (;

"Fuck Jack, I need it harder! Give it to me harder!"

He looked at me for reassurance, then thrusted into me harder and harder, as I was about to hit my high, my pussy tightened around him; making his head tilt back in pleasure.

"Fuck Lia, hold it for a second okay baby?"

"Jack!" I screamed his name a little too loud.

We both released at the same time, easy for him, cause he doesn't have to wear a condom. I'm on birth control.

Jack wastes no time getting his clothes on, and before he walks out, I slip my dress back down and pull it up over my boobs, then I kiss him and he stops at the door. "Now we're gonna forget about Leigh until Texas okay? If not, you and me are gonna have some problems." He walked out and so did I.

Sam was laying on the couch and I decided to lay on top of him.

"Hey." I say.

"Get off me Lia." He says while pushing me up. He then got up and walked away.

I looked at Nate. "What the fuck did I do now?!"

"Like I know. That kid is all types of messed up because of you."