Chapter 23

It was Cameron. Cameron Alexander Dallas. I thought for sure I'd seen the last of him after what happened awhile back. We immediately make eye contact, and he stared at me for quite awhile. I looked down at my phone a few times, and looked back up to still find him staring at me. He was staring into my soul, reading my past type shit.

He came over to where I was sitting down after he signed into the event to show he was here. I turned around and he said "Lia, what he had started back in LA isn't finished."

I look around subconsciously. "Cameron, I cannot be seen talking to you. And for a fact, what we had in LA has been finished."

"For one thing, you can relax, nobody cares about us talking. They think were friends. Plus, nobodys fans are back here, so none of them can tweet anything outrageous. But we do need to talk. Act like your going to the restroom, and I'll follow."

"Cameron no. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. Why would I want to talk to you? What we had is over. Get that in your fucking head."

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, Lia."

"You don't control me anymore, Cameron. I'm not going anywhere alone with you."

"Walk into that fucking closet, or I swear to god, Lia, I will beat the shit out of Sam."

"You couldn't beat his ass even if you tried considering what happened last time lol."

He gives me a glare. "Don't push it, Lia. Go. Right now."

I walk into the closet, and as I turn around to close the door, I see Sammy staring at me. He gives me a confused look, and I look at Cameron sitting there, then look back at Sam. I mouth 'I love you' and close the door. I stand in darkness as I wait for Cameron anxiously.

_______

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER :-) @promiscuouskian