Chapter 16

I woke up to Jack caressing my hair, and I looked at him and he said "hey." In his groggy voice. I gotta admit, it's hot. "Lia, will you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked.

OH OKAY. WOW. NEVER EXPECTED THAT.

"That was so unexpected, isn't that like homie hoppin' or something?"

"Haha no, nobody's gonna touch you, your all mine." He smirked then kissed me.

"But I never agreed to anything.." I smiled.

"We'll do you?" He asked frustrated.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

About 6 hours later Jack asked me to go to a party with him. Since this was our last off day before the tour started, we all decided to go get turnt the fuck up.

I made it to the party with Jack and he gave me about 4 tequila shots before I was drunk. Jack took me and my stumbling ass to this secret room I guess.. It was blocked off from the rest of the party so..

There was lines of white powder lined up with a dollar bill rolled up. I immediately went over there and snorted it, whatever it was made my body feel good. I went over and straddled the unknown guy and made out with him. Nothing special though. I then smelled weed. I got off the guys lap and took the blunt from Jack and started smoking it. I then passed it to Jack Johnson next to me. My Jack then took my hand and called the bus driver to come pick everyone up.

We got in the bus and Jack took me to the mini kitchen area with the granite counter and set me on top of it, scooted me closer to him, and grinded into me. He kissed and sucked on my neck until he got to my ear, his hot breath making chills go from head to toe. He started whispering a part from Cold Hearted in my ear. It was so sexy. "Got so many things I wanna do... To your body." I felt him smile against my ear.

"Don't give yourself to me, Lia. I wanna earn you and I want you to earn me deep inside of you, each thrust deeper and deeper. Isn't that perfect baby? Haha"

He really wanted me and I wanted him. So bad.

I started to kiss and suck on Jack's neck and left a few hickeys.. I moved my way to his ear and whispered in a sexy voice "but Jack, I'm so wet for you."

He picked me up off the counter and took me into a real bedroom that was for the bus driver. He pulled up my body-con dress and..