Epilogue

Harry's mother is cleaning out her attic and has asked Harry to come to help her this Saturday.
Of course he said yes, he will always help is mum. When he has to leave early in the morning Alex looks at him with sad puppy eyes, Lou asks him to come back very soon and Josie curls herself around his body while she tells him she will miss him,he wants to stay with them but a promise is a promise so he leaves them alone.

Unlike he expected Harry has fun with his mum, they find old toys of his, his first guitar and even Playmobile that his mum immediately puts in some water and soap to clean for the kids to play with when they come over. His mother immediately accepted Josie and the kids, she adores Alex and Lou and loves it when they come over for just a couple of hours or the night.
Harry and his mum always worked well together, they are a good team and just after noon they are done so they put everything to throw away into Harry's Range Rover and go to the recycling centre to get rid of it.

When they get back Harry and his mother enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of carrot cake, Harry's favourite, before Harry goes to his place to shower and pack his bag to stay over at his girlfriends house.

When Harry arrives at Josie's house late that afternoon the front door is wide open. He thinks it's a little weird for them to leave the front door open like this and alarm bells start to go off in his head, he hopes it's just a mistake and that someone just didn't close the door well enough. A tad faster than normal Harry gets out of the car but he leaves his bag inside. He walks to the front door, knocks three times and slowly crosses the threshold.

"Hello, Josie? Lou? Alex?" he says loudly but everything is quiet, he takes a couple of more steps into the hallway and looks around, everything looks normal here but then his eyes fall on a little card with flowers which someone has put on the living room door with some tape. He takes a couple of steps so he can read what is written on it.

A big smile covers Harry face, looks like the kids made some kind of treasure hunt today

A big smile covers Harry face, looks like the kids made some kind of treasure hunt today. He takes the paper from the door, he already knows he wants to keep this, just because Alex and Lou made this for him. Harry keeps every note and drawing that Lou and Alex make for him in a box at his house. He loves both kids dearly, when they are at Ted's he misses them so much. The house feels quiet and so empty without them.
Harry takes a step back and closes the front door whilst he thinks about the clue.
'The room where he lost many times...' that has so be Alex's room, they often play video games together but Harry sucks at them and always ends up losing. He walks up the stairs to Alex's room, he looks around and on the white desk stands a little white vase with some sweet pea's, in front of the vase is another card

 He walks up the stairs to Alex's room, he looks around and on the white desk stands a little white vase with some sweet pea's, in front of the vase is another card