Chapter Nineteen ~ Alstroemeria

A month later Josie, Lou and Alex get home on a Friday after school, they are all very excited for the weekend to come. Josie has the weekend off and together with Harry they are going to do something fun, Harry has arranged everything and they aren't allowed to know what they are going to do.

"Will Harry come tonight or tomorrow morning?" Alex asks leaning against the kitchen doorway.

"He is coming today, after work he will go home to pack his bag and after that he will come to us and stay till Sunday evening. I think he will arrive any minute." A big smile covers the boys face

"Yes!" he shouts while he turns around and runs upstairs, probably to set everything up to play a video game with Harry. Alex is a soft, sensitive boy, he is quiet and doesn't like playing rough games. He loves to make music, read a book, draw and pink is one of his favourite colours. At school he is often bullied because of his softer side, they say he can't play with the boys because he is a girl. Kids can be mean and ruthless but thanks to Harry the boy has started to accept himself more.

Josie is emptying the dishwasher when the back door opens and reveals Harry.
"Honeys, I'm home." He says with a smirk on his face. Josie secretly likes the thought of living with Harry and having him around all the time. Before she can react an over enthusiastic Lou runs in the kitchen screaming.
"Haaaaarrrrrryyyyyyy, Harry, Harry!" she jumps on Harry who barely has the chance to put his duffel bag on the ground.

"Hi my beautiful princes, how are you?" Lou smiles and starts to tell him everything she has done at school today.

"I have something for you." Harry says when Lou is done talking. Lou is so enthusiastic that she doesn't even see the flowers Harry has in his hand. Harry hands Lou a little bouquet with pink flowers.

"The Alstroemeria flower represent friendship so I give you this flower to let you know you are my best friend." Harry says sounding a bit official. Lou looks up to Harry with big eyes and a shy smile on her face.

"Thank you Harry. You are my best friend too." she says a quiet voice before she kisses Harry's cheek. Josie has been watching the scene from afar and has to hold back tears. Seeing Lou act like that, hearing both of them telling each other they are best friends, after the rough start they had, Josie never dared to dream of this. Lou adores Harry, she worships the ground he walks on. Every day she asks if he can come over, she makes him drawings and crafts, asks him to help with her homework but what warms Josie's heart is when she had a fight with a friend and only told Harry about it and asked him what to do.

"And these red roses are for my flower girl because I love her so much." Harry grins when he turns to Josie and gives her a big bunch of flowers. Josie smiles and gives Harry a lingering kiss on the lips while he holds her cheeks.

"Thank you," Josie smiles. She smells the roses before she puts them on the kitchen counter and puts her arms around Harry's neck.

"I love you too, so much. You look gorgeous today." Josie presses her lips on Harry's and pulls him closer.

"I can't wait for the kids to go to bed. Maybe I should send them to bed now?" Josie giggles and kisses Harry again. Unfortunately before the kiss can get more heated they get interrupted by some noises coming out of the living room. When Harry and Josie go to look, they see Alex and Lou standing across from each other, screaming and pushing each other.

"Stop!" Josie yells doing her best to tower over her kids screaming voices. Abruptly the yelling stops and the kids are looking at their mother and Harry with a shocked expressions.
"Can someone tell us what's going on here?" Lou and Alex glare at each other but neither of them say anything.

"Alex?" Josie pushes her oldest child to talk.

"I have set up everything to play Fifa with Harry but Lou wants to play soccer outside with him." Josie rolls her eyes and has to stop herself from laughing really hard.

"I'm really glad you both like Harry so much and you both love to play with him but don't forget, he is my boyfriend and I want my part of him too." Josie teases the kids who are now both glaring at her. Harry can't hold back any more and a snort leaves his mouth before he starts to laugh really hard.

"There is enough Harry for everyone!" he grins and pulls Josie close to his side.

"This is what we are going to do, Lou you are going to bed first and now, as it is still light outside, we will go play some football while your mum cooks dinner and your brother helps. After dinner Lou is going to help mum with cleaning the table and the kitchen while Alex and I play some video games. Then you will put on your PJ's and we'll meet in your mother's bedroom for a story by me and when the kids are asleep I'm all yours my flower girl." Harry pecks Josie's lips but they both start to laugh when the kids make vomiting sounds.

"Come on people! Let's do this" Harry shouts and they go do what Harry told them to do.