Chapter Seventeen ~ Flowers Of Love

️❤️Happy Valentines Day❤️❤️

Harry didn't plan on immediately kissing Josie but she is there, right in front of him, she looks gorgeous and he has missed her so much. There is nothing he wants more in that moment than to kiss her and hold her in his arms forever. When his mouth feels her soft, plush lips, it feels like his body wakes up from a slumber, his heart starts to beat again, his lungs can expand again and his hands can feel again.

When Jonas clears his throat, Harry remembers that they are not alone and he pulls back.

"We're going now." Ted whispers. Josie looks at Harry and for one moment he is scared she won't stay but then she takes her kids in her arms, thanks them, tells them she loves them and to be good with their dad.

Harry walks over to Jonas and Ted, throwing an arm over each man's shoulder,
"Thank you for everything!" Harry says while they are gathered in a group hug. Harry then walks to Alex and Lou, giving the boy a fist pump and a man hug and the girl a kiss on the cheek which makes her blush.

They all walk to the front door of Harry's house and when Harry closes the door after they leave he takes Josie's hand and without a word he pulls her with him to the living room, to the window where all the flowers are gathered on the ground.

"First I have to tell you something." He says, nervously running his hand through his hair over and over again.

"All these flowers are for you and they all tell you something about me, about how I feel." Harry says. His big hand still holding Josie's littler one.

"The striped Carnations and the Iceplant are here because after your text I felt rejected." guilt washes over Josie, there was probably a better way to handle everything but she didn't see it then and still doesn't see it now.

"I didn't understand what was going on, I thought that I had done something wrong, and our separation was horrible, I missed you so much, it felt like a piece of me was gone, which explains the Cyclamen

"I didn't understand what was going on, I thought that I had done something wrong, and our separation was horrible, I missed you so much, it felt like a piece of me was gone, which explains the Cyclamen." Harry points to the white fragile looking flowers.

"But then Ted called and asked me to come over because he had to explain some things and even though I didn't dare to admit it, I got some hope, that's why the Almond Blossom is here

"But then Ted called and asked me to come over because he had to explain some things and even though I didn't dare to admit it, I got some hope, that's why the Almond Blossom is here."