*Chapter Eight*~Daffodils

🚨Warning🚨
In the next chapter will be smut. If you aren't comfortable with it, I advise you to skip this chapter.
There will be only one other smutty chapter in this story.
Thank you for reading
All the love,
K. x

Harry follows a completely naked Josie upstairs, he wants her so much but feels nervous. Never ever has he had feelings this strong for another person, he doesn't want to screw it up. What if Josie doesn't like having sex with him? What if he does something wrong?

Harry's hands are getting clammy, his heartbeat is rising while worries run through his head. Come on Harry, get it together. You never start to panic before sex, it's just sex, he tries to tell himself but the knows it isn't just sex.

They reach Josie's bedroom, she lets Harry's hand go to put on the fairy lights decorating the light blue wall behind Josie's dark wooden bed and the white ceiling while Harry's eyes wander around the cosy room. She lights some candles on the brown nightstand's that Harry recognizes from the ones he bought the other day at her shop.

Josie turns around and looks up at Harry with a small smile on her face, the candles and lights are illuminating her face and to Harry she looks like an angel, never has he seen someone who is that beautiful, inside and out.

With two big steps he is in front of her, his clothed body almost touching her naked one.

"I'm so nervous." Harry breaths. Josie puts a curl behind his ear and puts her manicured hand on his cheek before she stands on her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"I'm nervous too. It's has been more than two years ago since I was with someone." Harry takes her hand off his cheek and intertwines his long fingers with her shorter ones while he never stops looking in her brown orbs.

"You are perfect, it will be perfect. We don't need to be nervous." he tries to reassure them both.

His hands go to his shirt and he wants to start to unbutton it but Josie reaches up and swats his hands away.
"Let me do that for you," she says with a small smirk on her face.

Whilst she undoes the buttons on Harry's shirt, the knuckles of her hands brush the soft, inked skin of his tummy, goosebumps erupt all over his body. When she pushes the shirt over Harry's shoulders she gasps and can't stop her hands from roaming his broad shoulders and strong chest. Josie knew Harry is muscular, she feels it when he touches him while he is clothed, but seeing his strong biceps, his muscular abdomen with tattoos all over it, his body is just magnificent.

"You're so strong, so hard and soft at the same time,"Josie's fingers trace his laurel tattoo's, before they go to the button of his jeans. Josie pushes the zip down before she drops down on her knees on the plush brown carpet which is covering the floor of her room, taking his jeans with her. She looks up to Harry, her brown eyes almost black, her hands take the hem of his black boxer shorts and slowly pushes the fabric down his legs.

Harry's erection bops up against his tummy and Josie gasps, she looks at Harry's rock hard arousal and she wants nothing more than taste him.

Josie eyes go to Harry's whose pupils are dilated, she keeps his gaze while she takes the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucks a little.

"Oh baby! That feels so good," Harry gasps and lets his head fall back on his neck. The way Josie licks Harry's dick with her tongue flat against it before she sucks it and takes him deep down her throat drives him wild. He isn't going to last if she keeps up like this and tonight he really wants to make love to her.

"Baby, stop. I really love this and want you to do it to me, many, many times but I really, really want you." Harry admits. He takes Josie's hand and helps her to stand up before he turns her around with her back to the bed, he pushes her down on it and crawls over her, his elbows leaning on the dark blue sheets.

"You're so beautiful, so perfect." Harry breaths in Josie's ear, he sucks her earlobe making her moan. Josie's hands are moving over Harry's back, softly she is using her nails making Harry groan in delight. Harry's hands move over Josie's breasts , massaging them and pinching her beautiful nipples before he reaches down to her core and without a warning he pushes his index finger inside, Josie gasps and pushes her breasts up. Harry catches a nipple in his mouth and he sucks it, bites and than soothes it with his tongue all while his finger moves in her happy place.

"I'm ready Harry," Josie suddenly breaths. He pulls his finger out and takes it in his mouth, sucking it while his eyes are closed and hums.

"Tastes so sweet, you're so sweet, my sweet flower girl." he says. Josie smiles and tries to turn Harry over so he is laying on the bed. Of course Harry is too strong and her first attempt looks like she is pushing him but her second attempt goes well thanks to a willing Harry. Josie moves to her night stand to take a condom that she bought at the store earlier, hurried she pulls the foil package open and moves the condom over Harry's hard shaft.

She straddles Harry and looks into his perfect green eyes,her hands slide over his chest that Josie already loves so much to his member and positions it before she slowly slides down on it. They both gasp for air because it feels so good, so perfect. Harry is big and Josie needs a little time to adjust to his size, the gentleman Harry is, he gives her this time.

Josie starts to move up and down over Harry's shaft, with his hands on her hips he tries to guide her but Josie never does what she is told and starts to rotate her hips.

"Oh good, babe. You feel so good," Josie says, her voice a bit gravely.
"I never have felt so good, so full." Her words only make Harry work harder to make her feel even better and he starts to thrust his hips up causing a delicious friction on Josie's clit.

"Oh Harry," she moans "I... I..." she tries to say before she screams out his name. Harry slows down and gives her the chance to ride out her high before he flips them over. He gave Josie the control the whole time but now it's his turn. His lips crash Josie's swollen red ones and start a passionate kiss while he torturing slowly slips back inside his girlfriend, he goes deep before he pulls almost fully out. Josie's hands are clawing his back and gripping his hair and Harry can't hold back any more. A gasp leaves Josie's mouth when Harry starts to trust inside full force.

"You like that baby, you like that when I fuck you hard?. Harry says, one hand pinching Josie's hard nipples. His dirty talk turns Josie even more on.

"Ah yes, harder!" is all she can say and Harry obliges. Moving faster, harder going deeper than any man has ever been he makes Josie scream his name a second time. Harry has been dancing on the edge the whole time but when he feels his girl tighten around his cock, he got the last push he needed and came so strong, so hard.

"Wow..." he breaths when he pulls out and falls down next to Josie who lays down feeling better than ever. He discards the condom and puts in the bin under the night stand on his side of the bed before he covers them with the blue sheets and snuggles into Josie's body. For awhile they lay in complete silence, enjoying the perfect post coital bliss.

"This was perfect, the best sex I've ever had." Josie admits, Harry hums in agreement while he nods his head.

"If I could give you a flower right now?" Harry suddenly starts, looking at Josie.
"I would give you daffodils, because they symbolize the sun whose always shining." Josie giggles and kisses Harry's lips, short but sweet.

"You're my cheeky boy." she says when she pulls Harry closer.

"I'm serious, you're my flower girl, I love everything about you. You are my sun, my moon, my stars and everything in between but right now, at this exact moment you are the sun because you are glowing and smiling so bright. You're my everything!" Josie has tears in her eyes and she can't describe with words how much Harry's means to her so she decides to show him with a passionate kiss that ends with a second round of passionate sex.