Valentines Day (Fluff)

It was Valentines day, and many cells in the body were celebrating with their loved ones. U-1146 was patrolling the body as usual, as he looks around at his surroundings. There was many couples everywhere, and cells giving gifts to each other. As he watched, he began to think about his friend, Ae3803. He blushed at the thought of her.

He'd had a crush on her, and loved being around her. Since it was Valentine's day, he wanted to get her something special. So, he decided to pay Macrophage a visit.

He headed over to where Macrophage worked, and knocked on the door. She immediately answers with a smile on her face.

"Why, hello U-1146! Is there anything you need?" She asks him.

"Do you seem to have any, flowers perhaps?" He awkwardly asked while trying to cover his rosy cheeks. Macrophage giggled.

"Of course!" She says happily. "So, who's the lucky lady?" She all of a sudden asks. 1146's eyes widen as he blushed madly.

"W-Well.." He stuttered. Macrophage giggled once more.

"It's okay. I know who it is." She says. She walks off to back, grabbing a bouquet of flowers. They were a bouquet of red roses.

Macrophage handed the bouquet of roses to him. "Here you go!" She says.

"Thank you." He says as he begins to walk off with the bouquet of flowers in his hand. As he walked away, Macrophage smiled as he watched him.

"Those two are meant for each other." She says to herself.

***

Ae3803 hummed softly as she walked along the corridors, with a cart of oxygen. It was such a peaceful day today. She looked around and noticed a lot of couples who were holding hands and walking together.

She smiled and sighed as she continued to make her way. It was valentines day so of course there were going to be couples everywhere. Still, she felt lonely on this day, since she didn't have a boyfriend.

While she was pushing her cart around, she began to think about her dear White Blood Cell friend, U-1146. He was always so kind, and sweet to her. Unlike other cells, he would actually listen to her, and help her. Even though he was a blood thirsty killer on the outside, he was a gentle guy on the inside.

She felt her face turn red. She quickly looked down, trying to hide her face while she was walking pass other cells.

"Why do I feel this way?" She asks herself. She could feel her heart beat faster every time she thinks about him. She had never felt this way before, and it felt strange, but good at the same time.

"Maybe I should take a break." She says to herself. She started walking until she found a bench nearby. She placed her cart next to her, and sat down. She needed some time to think about her feelings.

She looked down at her feet, still feeling flustered earlier. Could it be possible that? She quickly shook her head. She knew that 1146 didn't like her that way. They were only friends. Surely he doesn't have any feelings for her, right? Ae3803 sadly sighs as she looks down. No one could possibly like her that way anyways.

"Red Blood Cell?" She jumped as she suddenly heard that familiar voice she'd recognized instantly. She immediately looked up.

"Oh! W-White Blood Cell!" He was standing in front of her, both of his hands were behind his back for some reason. "What are you doing here? I thought you were on duty?" She asks as she stood up from the bench.

"I'm actually on break right now." He says as he felt his legs start to shake. "By the way, I wanted to see you."

Ae3803's eyes brighten as she smiled. "It's nice to have you around, when I'm all alone for valentines day." She says.

1146 awkwardly cleared his throat. "I-I wanted to give you something." He nervously says. Behind his back he was holding, he held a bouquet of red roses.

"H-Here. I got you this for Valentines day." He stuttered. Ae3803 gasped as she slowly took the flowers from his hands. They were red like her hair.

"Aww, White Blood Cell! You are so sweet. I love it!" She says as she ran up and hugged him. He was shocked by her sudden embrace, but slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you." 1146 suddenly blurted out. Ae3803's eyes widen as she pulled away from him a little. Her face was tinted pink.

"W-White Blood Cell?"

"Crap!" He says as he blushes. He turned his face away from her. Why did he suddenly say that out loud?

"Sorry.." He said as he sadly looked away from her.

"I love you too." 1146's eyes widen as he turned back around to face the redhead. She was blushing madly and smiling at him. His heart was beating so fast, that it felt like he couldn't breathe. Did she just say that she loved him? He felt a feeling of happiness through his body.

Without warning, he pulled her into a kiss. Ae3803's eyes widen, but slowly kisses him back. The kiss was sweet, and passionate. They both wished it lasted forever. The kiss lasted for a few more seconds until they both pulled away. The two both looked at each other as they blushed. Ae3803 smiled as she laid her head on his chest.

"Red Blood Cell, would you like to be my girlfriend?" 1146 asks as he looked down at her.

"Of course." She says as she looks back up at him.

Ae3803 stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him once more. He smiled as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Little did they know, a certain Green cell was taking pictures of the couple in the distance.

"Ah, love is in the air." Dendritic Cell says while holding his camera.

"Ugh, I hate Valentines day. Love is dumb as hell." Killer T says as he looked at all the couples in disgust.

"Don't act like your not in love, Killer T." Dendritic says as he smirked. Killer T's eyes widen as his face turned red.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" Killer T shouted. Dendritic smiles as he quickly runs away from him. Killer T started to chase after him.

Love was indeed in the air.

AN: Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates on my stories, I've been playing Danganronpa and I didn't have time to write as I have school. I'll try updating my other stories as much as I can. But anyways, happy Valentines day! Now I'm gonna sit here all alone without a lover writing fanfiction about two cells in love.