The Wedding (Fluff)

Many cells were decorating the church hall for the wedding. There was baskets of flowers on the side of the room and a aisle with a red carpet. There was a wedding cake that had the figures of 1146 and Ae3803 on top of it.

Meanwhile, Ae3803 was getting her wedding dress on. Macrophage suggested the perfect wedding dress for her.

"So, how do I look?" She asks her. Macrophage smiles gently.

"You look beautiful dear." She replied. Ae3803 blushed as she felt her former teacher put on a veil on top of her head. She gasps as she looks in the mirror and twirls around in her wedding dress. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She opened up the door to see her Senpai and Kouhai.

"Senpai! Kouhai!" She happily says as she hugs the two of them.

"We wanted to congratulate you for your wedding." Senpai says.

"Senpai, I'm very happy that you have found love. Also, you look amazing in that wedding dress." NT-4201 says, giving a small smile.

"Thanks you guys." Ae3803 says as she hugs them once again. She jumped as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to face Macrophage.

"You better hurry dear, the wedding will start in thirty minutes." She reminds her.

"Right!" Red Blood Cell waved goodbye to her Senpai and Kouhai and continued to get ready.

***

1146 looked in the mirror, fixing his bow tie and running a hand through his hair. He wanted to look perfect for his beloved soon to be wife. His heart pounded rapidly as in only thirty minutes, they'll be married. While he was fixing his tuxedo, a knock came from the door.

"Come in." He says. He turns to see 4989 and Killer T entering the room.

"Killer T? I didn't expect you to show up to the wedding." He tells him. He noticed 4989 nudging him on the shoulder, whispering something to him, before he clears his throat and walks towards him.

"Well. I decided to give you my blessing. Even though I do not agree that cells shouldn't be in relationships." He mumbled while crossing his arms.

"But! As long as you two do the job that your supposed to, I suppose, it is no problem for you two to have a, thing." He says. 1146 smiled at his statement.

"Thank you, Killer T." He says.

"Whatever. It's not like it meant something or anything." Killer T says as he looks away from him. He then walks out of the room. 4989 smiled as walked towards 1146 and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Good luck!" He says while winking.

"Thanks, 4989." 1146 smiled.

***

Everyone went in their places. Helper T stand in the middle, while 1146 stood at the right in front of the altar. Everyone sat in a row of chairs, all dressed up in tuxedos and dresses. 4989 stood next to 1146, as his best man. Eosinophil, sitting besides Basophil, felt a tear in her eye as she wiped them off with a handkerchief.

The platelets began to walk down the aisle, throwing flower petals on the ground. Then, Memory Cell begins to play "Here comes the bride" on the piano. The doors pushed opened dramatically.

Ae3803 came out and walked down the aisle. She had a long laced white dress with a veil clipped to her hair. She held a bouquet of roses in her hands. 1146 smiled at her as his heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful.

She gracefully walked down the aisle with half of the room staring in awe. She finally reached the altar, across from 1146. They both smiled at each other lovingly. She gave her bouquet to her Senpai to hold for her. They faced each other and hold both of their hands together.

Mast Cell wiped a tear from her eye as she watched the scene in front of her. B Cell, who sat next to her, was blowing a tissue from his nose. Dendritic Cell smiled as he held his camera, beginning to take tons of pictures of the wedding.

Helper T cleared his throat as the music slowly stopped.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here today to celebrate the bonds of love between two cells. In all this time they have been together, their love and and understanding of each other has grown and matured over time. The strength of their commitment is clear. Their love for each other is undeniable." Helper T announces. Everyone in the audience were all in awe and almost in tears. Helper T turns to face 1146.

"U-1146, do you take Ae3803 as your lawfully wedded wife? To hold in sickness and in health till death do you part?" He asks him.

"I do." 1146 replied and smiled as he looked at Ae3803, He squeezed her hands tightly into his. Helper T then turned to Ae3803.

"And Ae3803, do you take U-1146 as your lawfully wedded husband? To hold in sickness and in health till death do you part?" He asks her.

"I do!" She cheerfully says with a wide smile on her face.

"Well then, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Helper T smiled as he took a step away from the couple.

The two smiled at each other, and leaned closer. He leaned over to Ae3803 and kissed her passionately. All the cells watching clapped happily for them. Dendritic Cell happily took pictures of the beloved couple. 2626 walked towards the couple to give them their rings. 1146 took the ring and placed it on her finger, while she does the same to him.

1146 smiled as he lifted her up from her feet. He carried her in his arms, bridal style. He carried her out the door and caressed her face. Tears fell from her face.

"What's wrong?" He asks her. Ae3803 sniffed as she looked at her husband with a smile on her face.

"I-I'm just so happy!" She says. He chuckled as he pulled her into a kiss. He held her closely as she wraps her arms around his neck. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much." Ae3803 says to him.

"I love you too. You'll forever be mine." He smiles at her as he pulled her into another kiss once again.

The two were happily married to each other. It was everything they could ever ask for.