Friends, or More? Part 1 (Fluff)

"I had enough of this!" Killer T growled as slammed his fist onto the wall. The group of Naive T cells winced at the sound.

"I'm tired of seeing that White Blood Cell, being all sweet and nice to that Red Blood Cell! It sickens me!" He growled. He had to do something about it. He didn't want 1146 to be distracted on his job. He was an immune cell for gods sake.

Killer T suddenly got an idea in his head. He grinned maliciously as he walked towards Dendritic cell's office. He knocked on the door, and Dendritic answered, smiling.

"Oh, why if it isn't Killer T. I never expected you to come here." He says. Killer T suddenly grabbed him by the collar.

"Listen! If you see that Red Blood Cell around, I need you to ask her if she and 1146 are more than friends!" He growls at him.

Dendritic smiles warmly, even though he was still grabbed by Killer T.

"Sure. I could do that. Aren't those two adorable together?" He asks.

"NO! I want you to make sure, they don't EVER get together!" He shouted.

"Why?"

"Because, it's distracting 1146 of his job! He's an assassin, he has to kill bacteria that intrudes the body! He's not suppose to be all lovey dove with a Red Blood Cell!" He says.

"Aren't you just jealous that 1146 has a special someone and you don't?" Dendritic asked with a smug look.

"Shut up! I need you to make sure they don't get together! Understand? Or I'll send you to the spleen!" He threatened.

"O-Of course!" He laughed nervously.

***

AE3803 and U-1146 were taking a normal stroll together. Apparently, she had gotten lost yet again, and he was more and happy to show her the way. 

They were both having a normal conversation until they both saw Dendritic Cell approaching them.

"Oh, Dendritic Cell. How are you?" 1146 asked.

"Oh, I'm good. Is it okay if I talk with Red Blood Cell for a moment?" He asked. The two looked at each other in confusion before turning to face him.

"Uh, sure?" She responded. 

***

"Why don't you take a seat?" He offered. She nodded as she slowly sat down. He sat down in front of his desk and took a sip of tea from his cup.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well..." He nervously looked over to his closet. Little did AE3803 know that Killer T Cell was hiding inside of the closet.

"I was wondering if you had a love life." He says.

"Love life?" She asked him.

"Yeah. I know you have a couple of friends but, are you dating anyone at the moment?" He asks.

"Uh, no..." She gave him a weird look.

"So their not dating, yet." Dendritic Cell thoughts.

"What about that White Blood Cell you always hang out with? You got a crush on him, or anything?" He asked. Red Blood Cell felt her face go red.

"A-Ah! No! I-It's not like that! We're just friends, nothing more!" She quickly says.

"Oh, sorry for assuming things then." He nervously laughed as he glanced at the closet.

"Well, I'm glad you are focused on getting work done instead of a love life."

"Okay..." She was confused on why Dendritic Cell was asking her these personal questions.

"Well, that's all I needed from you! You can get back to work now!" He says as he stands up from his chair.

"Wait, why did you-"

"Bye bye!" He smiled as he pushed her out and closed the door. 

Red Blood Cell just stood there, confused and weird out.

"So, what did he want from you?" White Blood Cell asked as he sipped on his tea.

"Um, n-not much, really." She says. Her face was still red from the conversation with Dendritic Cell.

"I gotta get back to work, bye!" She quickly said as she ran off. 1146 looked puzzled. He wondered what she and Dendritic Cell talked about in there.

He noticed him through the window of his office, looking suspicious. He was opening up his closet.

"Alright sir, phase one is complete. What's next?" He asked. 1146's suspicions were true when he saw Killer T Cell inside the closet. Why the heck was he in the closet in Dendritic's office? He began to listen in on their conversation.

"You'll need to talk to that White Blood Cell next and see if he has any feelings for that Red Blood Cell! That would explain why he is so close!" Killer T growled.

"But I got confirmation, their relationship is completely platonic!" He was confused. Were they talking about his and Red Blood Cell's relationship? That would explain why he needed her.

"Make sure there's no possibility of them ever being a, thing." He demanded.

"Absolutely sir!" White Blood Cell began to wonder. Were they talking about he and Red Blood Cell, dating? He blushed at the thought. He would admit, he had a crush on that clumsy Red Blood Cell. But why would Killer T want to get involve in their relationship?

1146 thought about the time Killer T punched him after telling him about how he wanted to make friends with all the Red Blood Cells. Was he still pissed off him having a relationship with Red Blood Cell?

White Blood Cell sighed as he knocked on the door to Dendritic Cell's office. The door immediately opened with Dendritic smiling widely.

"Ah, White Blood Cell. Just the cell I wanted to see. Come on in!" 1146 slowly walked into the room, staring at the closet, then back at him.

"So, 1146, there is some things I would like to ask you about."

"Go on."

"So, you are just friends with that Red Blood Cell, right?" He asked while sipping his cup of tea.

"Well actually, we just recently became boyfriend and girlfriend." White Blood Cell says while smiling. Dendritic Cell's eyes widen as he spits tea everywhere.

"W-What!?"

"Yeah, we've been hugging, kissing, and all sort of that stuff couples do." He says. He noticed that the closet door was creaking open a little.

"Even if that's true kid, you shouldn't say that out loud!" Dendritic Cell nervously whispered as his eyes guided to the closet.

"We've been trying all sorts of styles of kissing too! German, Italian, Polynesian." He says while smiling.

"Yeah, we've been going on dates recently too. When I'm off duty, we would go to the stomach together and have a romantic moment." The closet door began to shake rapidly.

Suddenly, Killer T breaks down the closet and angrily growls at 1146.

"Busted! I knew something was going on-" He was interrupted as Killer T grabbed him by the collar.

"You are going to regret what you just said." Killer T scowled. 1146 gulped as he dragged him out of Dendritic's office.

AN: There will be a part two for this one!