A Strange Desire (Smut/NSFW)

WARNING: NSFW! (Not Safe For Work!) This is a smut, so there will be sexual content. Not for the younger audience. Also for all of my little sinners out there. I don't normally write hetero smut but, here ya go!

***

White Blood Cell U-1146 couldn't stop thinking about Red Blood Cell AE-3803 that he always ran into. There was something about her that made him feel strange. He didn't know what this feeling was, but he had to do something about it. He just had to find her.

He walked around the small town, looking for that Red Blood Cell. He found a small crowd of Red Blood Cells and followed them. He went through the crowd and searched for the red headed blood cell. He finally spotted a curl that resembles her and walks towards her.

"H-Hey." He stammered as he placed his hand on her shoulder. She quickly turned around and blushed.

"W-White Blood Cell!" She gasped.

"I need to talk to you." He says. Red looked confused. What did he wanted to talk about?

"O-Okay." She followed White into a closet. He slowly looked around then shut the door. They both stared at each other awkwardly.

"So, what is it that you want to tell me?" She asked. She had no idea why, but her stomach feels weird. Was she sick? What was that strange feeling they both had?

"Well, I wanted to tell you that, I get this strange feeling whenever you are around me. My face feels warm and I keep thinking about you." He tells her. Red blushed as she looked away.

"You feel that way too?" She quietly asked. White's eyes widen. Was Red feeling the same way he was feeling? He wanted to hold her, and never let her go.

"I heard that, humans can have strong feelings towards each other. A feeling where they both have a desire for each other." White says.

"So, that's the feeling. I have feelings for you." She said while looking down. She gasped as she felt White wrapping his arms around her.

"They also do something very affectionate to each other..." He says.

"What's that?" Red asked him. He leaned towards her face, their noses touching each others. He put a hand on her cheek.

"Let me show you." His lips clashed into her own. Red's eyes widen, but closed them as she returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He held her hips tightly and pulled her closer. They both pulled away and looked at each other.

"Kiss me again." She says. White smiled as he kissed her passionately again. Red moaned into the kiss. They were both making out, until she suddenly pulls away.

"White. Touch me.." She whispered, looking straight into his eyes. White blushed madly as he removed Red's jacket and shirt off. All she had on now was her bra and shorts. He blushed at the sight.

"Is it okay if I-"

"Go ahead." She interrupted him, knowing what he was going to say. He blushed as he went to unhook her bra from her chest. They fall to the ground, her chest revealing her breasts. He slid his hands down her breasts, making her moan softly.

"My bottom feels, wet. Did I pee myself?" She asked.

"You can take it off, if you want to." He says. Red nodded, as she slowly took her shorts off, revealing her panties. She took one of her fingers and poked at it.

"Eww! It feels sticky and wet!" She shouted. He looked down at what she was poking at. He carefully slid the panties down from her, revealing her clit. Red blushed as she noticed White was looking at her womanhood.

"Can I?" He asked. Red nodded, giving him consent. He began to slid his fingers down her clit. Red moaned as he rubbed her clit area. He then sticks a finger inside her. Red loudly yelped as she felt him do this.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She jumped and looked away.

"S-Sorry, I've never done this before. I do want you to make me feel good. But it hurts." She said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay. It's not gonna hurt for long." He said, wiping the tears from her eyes. He stands up and unzips his pants. He slides down his boxers off, revealing his large massive length. Red's eyes widen as she stared at the length.

"Is that suppose to go inside of me?" She asked. White nodded.

"I think so." He replied. Red sat on her knees and stroked member with her hand. She began to lick the tip slowly. She looked up at White while doing this. She starts to stroke and suck the whole thing while keeping her eyes on his. White moaned as he felt Red's hot mouth on his member.

She gagged a little while doing so, before taking it out. She panted as she looked up innocently at White.

"W-White Blood Cell. Please, I need you in me.." She moaned as she laid on the floor.

"Alright." He said. He pointed his member towards her entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied. White began to enter her. She yelped in pain at first, but slowly after a few minutes, she began to feel pleasure through her body. He thrusts her at a soft and slow pace. She moaned loudly in pleasure.

"F-Faster.." She panted. White nodded, as he began to thrust faster. Her moans began to get louder.

"O-Oh! W-White! I'm a-about to-!"

"I am to." He panted. Red moaned as she felt White fill her up. They both panted as he pulled out of her and laid down next to her. They kissed each other passionately as they cuddled next to each other.

"Hey, White Blood Cell? I love you." Red says while snuggling in his chest.

"I love you too." He says, smiling down at his little Red Blood Cell.

AN: There ya go you pervs enjoy this dose of sins.