Meant To Be Yours (Yandere!WBC)

AN: I'm really tempted to make a Heathers AU

"All is forgiven baby! Come on get dressed! You're my date to the pep rally tonight!" A familiar voice shouted. Red Blood Cell has been running to get away from what she thought was her boyfriend. He's completely lost his mind.

After finding out that he killed tons of innocent cells, including his fellow team, she snapped and broke up with him. He was going crazy over her. The body was going to be killed all because of her.

He went ballistic after she broke up with him. He went on a killing spree not long after. Right now, he was chasing after his ex girlfriend.

"You chucked me out like I was trash for that you should be dead! But, but, but! Then it hit me like a a flash, what if all these cells went away instead?"  White Blood Cell says while grasping the knife into his hand.

All Red Blood Cell wanted was someone to protect her, and keep her safe. She wanted him to protect her from all the bacteria that would try to attack her. She wanted him to love her. Not this kind of love.

"Those assholes are the key! They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free!" 1146 seemed to lose his sanity every moment.

"You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried, BAM, BAM, BAM!!"  He angrily punched a wall with his fist.

"Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside! And so I built a bomb! Tonight this body is Vietnam!"  White Blood Cell was going to set off bombs everywhere and let it explode, killing tons of innocent cells. AE3803 had to something about this, or she'll never forgive herself.

"I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! Don't give up on me now! Finish what we've begun!"  Red Blood Cell could still hear his voice from here. She kept running, trying to find a place to get away from him. He was obsessed with her.

He was still chasing after her. He was slaughtering random cells that was in his way. He was suppose to be killing bacteria, but that didn't matter to him now, all that matters is Red Blood Cell.

"So when this body goes BOOM with everyone inside, pkhw, pkhw, pkhw!"  He mimicked the sound of an explosion.

"In the rubble of their tomb, we'll plant this note explaining why they died!"

"We, the cells of this body, will die! Our burnt bodies may finally get through, to you! Your society churns out slaves and blanks, no thanks. Signed the cells of this body. Goodbye."  He read the note out loud, then puts it back into his pocket.

"We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors! Bring marshmallows, we'll make s'mores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!"  He shouted. He was trying to convince her to go along with his plan, so they'll would be together forever. 

Obviously, Red Blood Cell was not going to oblige to do this. This is not what she wanted.

"I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't take it alone! Finish what we've begun!"  He repeated. He wanted to be by her side till the end. He never wants her to leave.

Red Blood Cell, finally found a place to hide. She went to a closet and locked the door. She could still hear his footsteps chasing after her. She felt him outside of the door.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE! I AM ALL THAT YOU NEED! YOU CARVED OPEN MY HEART! CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME TO BLEED!"  She could hear him scream from behind the door. His pupils were small, and tears filled his eyes.

"RED BLOOD CELL! Open the, open the door please!" White Blood Cell screamed as he banged on the closet door.

She panicked, looking around the room for something. She decided to fake her death, so he would think she's dead. 

"Red Blood Cell, open the door! Red Blood Cell, can we not fight anymore, please? Can we not fight anymore?" He asked. while banging more softly.

AE3803 grabbed a knife and added fake blood on it. Then she rubbed the fake blood on her neck, to look like her throat was sliced.

"Red Blood Cell, sure, you're scared, I've been there. I can set you free!" He says.

"Red Blood Cell, don't make me come in there, I'm going to count to three!"

"One, two, fuck it!" He screamed as he began to kick down the door. He instantly knocks down the door and his eyes widen in horror. He saw her lying on the floor, with blood on her neck and on a knife. He assumed she was dead.

"Oh my god! No! R-Red Blood Cell..." He says, trying not to cry.

"Please, don't leave me alone. You were all I could trust. I can't do this alone." He cried. Tears streamed down his face, thinking he lost his true love.

He wiped the tears away and stood up, angrily.

"Still, I will if I must!" He shouted. He begins to walk off away, probably to get ready to blow up innocent cells.

"AE3803? Where are you? Hey, are you-" Senpai paused as she screamed in terror as she saw her friend lying down, looking dead.

AN: Might make a part 2 to this.