Dating Advice (Fluff)

AE3803 and U-1146 just started dating a few days ago. They didn't want to rush things, so they started off slow.

Today, they were just finishing their date as they walked back to the lungs.

"Thanks for taking me on this date, White Blood Cell. I had fun." Red Blood Cell says as she walks besides him.

"I did too. But I have to get back to work now." He tells her.

"Me too. I'll see you around?" He nodded as they both embraced each other.

"See you." He waved to her. She nodded while blushing. The two both began to walk away from each other. 1146 suddenly bumps into one of his friends.

"Watch it man." 4989 says.

"Sorry." He says covering his face with his hat.

"Whats up with your face?  You've been hanging around with that Red Blood Cell again?" He asked while smirking.

"A-Actually, I took her on a date." He tells him.

"Nice! So, how did it go?"

"It went well actually. She told me she had a good time. Then I hugged her after we part ways to our jobs." He replied.

"Sweet! So, do you know what your doing?" 4989 asked.

"I don't know, should I have kissed her instead? Maybe you can give me some advice?"

"Dude, you gotta let things take their natural path. Look, let me explain about some stuff about dating." 4989 began.

"Right now your at tier one, which is hugging. But pretty soon you'll be at tier two, which is kissing. Then down the road you'll make it to tier five, where she'll let you see her beautiful stomach. And after a while, you'll make to tier eight, where you touch her curl for the very first time, very special." 4989 explained.

"What about tier fifteen?" 1446 asked him.

"Stay away from that!" 4989 shouted at him. 1446 gave him a puzzled expression.

"Do NOT do tier fifteen!" He shouted as his face turns pink.

"I have no idea what your talking about." 1446 says.

"Don't worry about it dude. Just don't rush the relationship. Just let things naturally move to tier two." He replied. It went quiet for a few minutes until 1146 spoke up again.

"So, I'm curious. What is tier fifteen anyways? And what's so bad about it?" He asked him. 4989's face turned a shade of red as his eyes widen.

"T-That's nothing you need to know. Forget about it! Just focus on going to tier two. Don't go too far with her dude." He warned.

"I still don't get it."

"Whatever, let's just get back to work." He mumbled as they both began to patrol the body for germs.

AN: I wonder what tier fifteen is. Hmmm.....  ;)