Hemorrhagic Shock: Alternate Ending (Fluff)

AN: This is my vision on how the last episode of Cells At Work should have ended.

Ae3803 walked up to the cell who was lying on the ground. She held a box of oxygen in her hands.

"Hey! I've come to deliver your oxygen! Sorry for being so late!" She apologized, handing the box of oxygen to the cell.

"Thank you so much!!" A cell cheered.

"You saved my life!" Another said. Ae3803 smiled as she watched the cells take the oxygen. She had survived hemorrhagic shock, which can be fetal to the human body. But thanks to the Red Blood Cells that came out of nowhere, they were saved.

"I finally managed to make my deliveries." She said. She began to feel dizzy from all that hard work she been through.

She suddenly feels hands catching her by the shoulder.

"I got you." She looked up and gasped. It was her friend, White Blood Cell.

"Hey, good job." He tells her. She smiles widely as she felt her cheeks burn up.

"Ah, thank you White Blood Cell!" She yelped as she was suddenly pulled into a hug by him. He softly embraced her.

"W-White Blood Cell?" She asked, confused by his sudden embrace.

"I'm glad your okay." He softly says to her. His grip on her tighten, holding her securely. He never wanted to let go of her.

"Of course I'm okay." She tells him.

"When I've heard that tons of Red Blood Cells died, I began to think about you. My heart sank as I believed that you possibly died along with them." He says.

"But, your here, safe. I wouldn't know what to do without you." Ae3803 blushed at his statement. No one ever cared for her like he did.

"W-White Blood Cell.." She smiled at him. He looked down at her in confusion.

"I thought I would never be able to do this, but I'm going to." She tells him.

"Do what?"

"This!" 1146's eyes widen as felt Red Blood Cell's lips against his own. He relaxed as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer.

They both kissed passionately, in the middle of cells who were staring in shock. He lifted her off her feet and kissed her some more.  She wraps her arms around his neck tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Woo! Get some 1146!" 4989 shouted in the background. 1146's other colleagues whistled along with him.

Dendritic Cell quickly got out his camera and snapped a picture of the two. He had to save this adorable moment.

He smiled at the couple. He knew that they were perfect for each other.

The two kissed until they heard someone clear their throat. They both away to see Ae3803's kouhai.

"I hope I'm not interrupting." She says. They both quickly pulled away from each other.

"O-Oh no your not!" Ae3803 laughed nervously. She slowly turned to her beloved White Blood Cell.

"Can me and my kouhai have a moment?" She asked him.

"Sure. I'll be over there if you need me." He says. He kisses her on the cheek before leaving her alone with her kouhai.

"So, are you and that White Blood Cell-"

"Yep." Ae3803 quickly answered her, knowing what she was going to say.

"I thought so."

Ae3803 laughed as she gave her kouhai a hug. She rolled her eyes but hugged back.

1146 smiled as he watched his new lover getting along with her kouhai. He suddenly felt a pat on his back.

"Congratulations dude. You managed to get yourself a girlfriend." 2626 says. 1146 nodded as he smiled.

"Yeah. She's everything I could ever have."

 And there was no denying that.