First Date (Fluff)

"So let me get this straight, you two are dating!?" AA5100 loudly asked. AE3803 giggled while blushing.

"Yeah, we are. We're gonna go on our first date later today." She tells her. AA5100 squealed loudly.

"I'm so happy for you!" She went to hug her friend tightly.

"Uh, Senpai, your squeezing me too tight!" She says.

"Sorry!" She lets go, as she happily bounces besides her.

"Anyway, I'm so excited! I always knew you had a thing for him!" She says. AE3803 blushed and laughed nervously.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked her.

"I mean, it's obvious how you two always bump into each other. You were fated to be together!" She says.

"I see." Red gasped as she looked at the time.

"Sorry Senpai, I gotta meet White Blood Cell for our date! I'll see you later!" She waved goodbye to her friend.

"Have fun on your date." She shouts. Red Blood Cell began to run to the destination they both planned to meet. When she finally got there, she saw White Blood Cell sitting on the bench, waiting for her.

"Hey!" She shouted. White Blood Cell turned and smiled at her.

"Red Blood Cell. You've made it." He says, pulling her into a hug.

"Mhm, I'm so excited to spend time with you." She happily says.

"Shall we, then?" He asked, pulling out his hand to her.

"Yes." She giggled as she took his hand. The couple both walked down the hall, hands intertwined together. 

As they were walking together, they did get odd looks from other cells passing by. Some were even whispering about them.

"Is that a White Blood Cell and a Red Blood Cell holding hands?" A cell whispered to his friend.

"I know right. White Blood Cells are killing machines! Why would she be interested in him?" Another asked as he whispered back.

Red heard some of the conversation, and she sadly looked down at the ground. White, of course notices this and wrapped an arm around her.

"Don't worry what others will say. We are the ones who matter right now." He tells her. She blushed as they continued to walk. They both noticed a ice cream stand in front of them.

"Would you like some ice cream?" He asked her.

"Sure." She replied. They walked up to the stand and ordered two ice creams. They both sat on a bench together, eating their ice cream.

"So good!" Red says while eating her ice cream. White suddenly a notice drops of ice cream on her face. She noticed him staring at her.

"Hm? Is something wrong?" She asked. He chuckled as he leaned towards her and licked the ice cream off her cheek. Red blushed madly. She felt like her face was going to explode.

"Are you okay? Your face is all red." He asked.

"U-Um. I-I'm fine!" She stammered. He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"I wish everyday can be like this." Red says as she leaned her head into his shoulder.

"Me too." He gave her a loving smile.

"But it can't." He says.

"W-Why not?" She asked.

"We have jobs to do everyday. We can't just hang out and do nothing all day. Our jobs are important. Both you and I know that." He tells her.

"I-I know that but, why can't we just be free?" She asked.

"Because we can't. Even if we want to, we can't. We are here until this body dies." He tells her. Red sadly looks down with tears in her eyes. She sniffed as she buried her head into his chest.

"Hey, don't cry. We can still be together. I won't let anything stop that." He tells her. He wiped away Red's tears away and pecked her lips.

"You will?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah. Because I love you." He smiles at her.

"I love you too." She says. He cupped her face and pulls her into a kiss. It lasted for a couple seconds until they pulled away.

Red yawned as she leaned her head on his shoulder once again.

"I'm feeling sleepy. Wake me up when it's time for me to get back to my job." She says while closing her eyes.

"Sure." He said smiling at her. He kissed her forehead as she quickly falls asleep on his shoulder.

Meanwhile in the bushes, Dendritic Cell was taking pictures of the two lovebirds.

"Now this is going in my latest scrapbook of these two." He says, taking more pictures of them with his camera.