Baby It's Cold Outside (Fluff)

Red Blood Cell and White Blood Cell were on their break, sipping tea as they sat on a bench together.

It didn't feel hot as it did that one time. But it was more chilly. Red Blood Cell shivers as she wraps her arms around herself. White Blood Cell quickly noticed as saw her shivering in her seat.

"Are you cold?" He asked her. Red looked up at him and nodded.

"Y-Yeah. It's just a little chilly out here." She says.

"Hm.." He thought. He got an idea and began to take off his jacket. She looked at him in confusion as he handed his jacket to her.

"Here. You can wear it.." He quietly says, his face turning red.

"Ah, thanks White Blood Cell!" She smiled as she puts on his jacket. Even though it was really big on her, she felt warm in it. He smiled as he watched her get comfortable. He thought she looked cute wearing his jacket.

"Aren't you cold, White Blood Cell?" She asks him. He shook is head.

"Not really." He responded. She giggled as she rested her head on his shoulder. U-1146 felt his stomach flip as he felt her on him. It was a strange feeling, but it felt nice to him.

"So warm." She whispers to him.

White Blood Cell's receptor suddenly begins to sense a germ nearby.

"Germ detected." He says. He turns to Red Blood Cell.

"I have to go. I'll see you later, okay?" Red nodded as she blushed. He started to run in the direction where he senses the germ.

"W-wait!" She called out to him. He quickly turned around and looked at her.

"Your jacket!" She says.

"Keep it." He says as he smiled at her. She blushed madly as he gave her quick peck on her cheek.

"Later." He says as he runs out of sight. 

Red Blood Cell smiles as she feels the warmth of his jacket. She pulled the jacket close to her face and inhaled it.

"It smells just like him." She thought while smiling. She stood up and began to get back to work. She walked up to her Senpai, who was carrying a box of oxygen.

"Hey! You look different today." She says.

"Y-Yeah!" She laughed nervously. 

"Who's jacket is that?" She asked her.

"Oh, it's White Blood Cell's. He let me have it. I was feeling cold and he gave it to me." She says while blushing.

"Aww, that is so sweet." Senpai smiled.

"He really is.." Red Blood Cell says while fidgeting with her hands.

***

"So 1146? Where's your jacket?" U-4989 asked.

"I um, lost it.." He lied. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped as he saw U-2626 smirking at him.

"Come on, you don't have to hide it from us. You gave it to that Red Blood Cell you always hang around. You know, your girlfriend?" He teased. 1146 blushed as he mentioned her as his girlfriend.

"I-It's not like that!" He stammered.

"Sure." 2626 smirked.

"Come on! You're totally into her! Just get together already!" 4989 says. 1446 sighs as he sat down on a bench. Red Blood Cell was on his mind as always.

"Together, huh?" He asked himself.

"That would be nice."