I Do (Fluff)

1146 took a deep breath as he held a a tiny box in his hand. He quickly puts it in his pocket and walks to an area on the grass with a picnic blanket. There was a basket full of fruit and a plate full of cookies and bread. There was a bouquet of roses and some bottles of wine, and pillows sitting besides each other.

He tapped his foot, waiting for his beloved to come. He looked up and smiled as he finally saw her. She was blindfolded and was being accompanied by Macrophage.

"Can I take this off now?" Ae3803 asked her.

"Yes you may, dear." Macrophage smiled sweetly as she watched her former student take the blindfold off.

Ae3803 gasped as she took off the blindfold and saw the scenery. 1146 gently smiled as he walks towards his girlfriend.

"Did you do all this?" She asked him. He nodded.

"With a little help of course." He says, turning to the group of platelets. The leader platelet smiled as she held a box of flowers. Ae3803 gave him a loving smile.

"You are so sweet. Thank you so much!" She says as she stands up on her tip toes to give a peck on his cheek. He blushed as takes a flower from the box the platelet leader was holding.

He softly brushes her cheek with his hand, before putting the flower into her hair. She blushes and smiles at her boyfriend.

"Your being unusually romantic today." Ae3803 giggled as she rest her head on his shoulder. He smiled as he turns to his girlfriend.

"Well, because I have surprise for you." He says. Red Blood Cell's eyes lighten up.

"Isn't this my surprise?" She asked. He shook his head.

"It's part of it."  He stands up in front of her and quickly grabs the tiny box out from his pocket. He hid it behind his back.

His colleagues walk by her and each of them hand her a rose. She blushed as took the roses. They all danced away as 1146 walked up to her. She was confused but gasped as he suddenly knelt down.

Ae3803 covered her mouth. Her heart was pounding rapidly and she could feel the butterflies swarming in her stomach.

"Ae3803.." He began, still holding the box behind his back.

"You are the most important cell in this body to me. Ever since we were little, I've been always there to protect you from danger. I would never forgive myself if you ever got hurt. Ever since I met you, you lighten up my day. I was looking forward everyday to bump into you and see your beautiful smile and hear your cute laugh. You mean the whole world to me. I am so thankful that I have the most lovable and beautiful girlfriend." He says. Ae3803 blushed at his words as she felt tears in her eyes.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and protect you. So this is why, I'm going to ask you this." He takes the tiny box from behind his back and held it out to her. He opened it, which revealed to be a diamond ring inside. Ae3803 gasped as tears fell from her eyes.

"Ae3803..." He began, looking straight into her eyes. 

"Will you marry me?"

Tears ran down her face as she smiled happily.

"Yes!" She cried happily. 1146 smiled as he takes the ring and puts it around her finger. She suddenly wrapped her arms around her fiancé. The two both passionately kissed, while there was cheering in the background.

4989 and 2626 both cheered as 2048 whistled. 2001 smiled as he felt happy for his colleague 1146.

Dendritic Cell smiled as he took pictures of the the proposal. 

"I declare being best man!" 4989 shouted. The two giggled as they watched the crowd of cells cheering for them.

"So when's the wedding?" Dendritic Cell asks them.

AN: Wedding next chapter~! :D