Candy Pop x reader (L)

WARNING- Not appropriate for younger viewers under the age of 16, you have been warned.  This is for @fluffythedeadlybunny. 

Word count: 1783

As well a quick reminder, I'm terrible at smut/ lemons...

Tossing yourself down on the soft comforters of your bed you sprawled around, sighing in frustration. 

Feet aching from your jog home, and hands sore from the tight grip on your bookbag, which now lade in the empty hallway.  Heart beating quickly as you caught your breath.

Pesky tears threatened to spill as your bottom lip curled down into a frown, quivering the slightest.

"Ugly, dumb, worthless brat no-one will ever love you!!  Just do us all the favor, and get lost already."

The scornful words echoed in your mind on replay for hours to come.

Slowly the time ticked by as you sobbed into your hands, your breath shallow and coming out in soft pants.  As the sky outside darkened you felt your body tire.

Your eyes puffy and red and lips still etched into a frown.

Another day would fall, and you'd still be caught in the problems of any other high schooler.  Dealing with the snobby girls that were the cheerleaders, and dumbfounded teachers who never seemed to notice your predicament, nor forgetting the parents who were never home to help you with these said problems.

But you were a tough girl for facing it every day, and coming home to deal with it on your own.

It was one of the many reasons why Candy pop admired you so much, although you'd shed some tears here and there, you'd still managed to get up every other day at the crack of dawn to do it all over again.

However, it didnt mean he wasn't heartbroken when he'd see you breaking down. 

If anything he tried his hardest to comfort you, in those times of need.

Whether it was a shoulder to cry on or a friend to hear you out, he would always make time for his lover.

...

"What's got you so depressed, cottontail?"

Pulling away from the pillows you lifted your head to spot your adorable jester of a boyfriend.  A slight frown tugging at the ends of his lips, as he watched with worried eyes.

The look of concern that flashed over his face causing your heart to skip a beat, knowing he truly cared about you.

"Perk up buttercup, you know I hate to see my bunny so gloomy."

By now you had sat up straight, with your legs crisscross applesauce. 

Fidgeting with a small strand of your hair, twisting the (h,c) lock between your fingers.  Before speaking up softly.

"Do you think I'm ugly...?"

The silent pause in the room had caused you to wince, shrinking down in self confidence at the lack of responce.

Though quickly enough, you were pushed back against the bed.  Head smacking against your pillow with a small thud. 

With a pair of lips now attached to your own...

You stared in surprise as your lover kissed you with so much passion.  His lips molding perfectly into yours, as his eyes closed with content.

Your own eyes fluttering shut as you felt your body go numb.