B

Lance walked up to the dark room covered in dust. Waving flag was playing in the background as he walked to to the end humming. With knife and mask in hand he carved the words run into the wall Of wood. Cutting his hand he slammed it onto the wall dragging it down slowly till a hand print streak was covering one section of the wall. Stabbing the knife into the wall walking off and out the door. Locking the dark room with a key sliding it under the door and hanging the mask on the handle he left. Lance started his car and drove off into the high waywoth a still bleeding hand and he looked at the message sent from the other.

Complete the task?

Lance typed yes back

Good. Faze 2

Lance shut off his phone after he read that and turned on the radio. He hummed to the beat as he continued to drive down the highway not stopping. The phone rings he looks at the caller.

Keith

Lance pressed cancel on the call not wanting to hear him or hear none for that answer. Shutting off his phone completely and tossing it in the back to hear a whimper.

" I thought you said you'd stay quiet!"

Lance said in a deep voice enough to scare a teen.

" their looking for you , but they'll never find you "

Lance looked in the review mirror.

" never , ever"

Lance looked back infront of him watching the road become shorter and shorter as he reached the end.

" any last words?"

There was silence before lance spoke.

" you should have died they day I found you"

The car hit the end off the road as it fell to the bottom of the cliff hitting the water sinking to the bottom. With an explosion ending them both from any sort of findings the message showed up on lances phone.

Next victim........