I was right!!

Lance was in his lion crying.

It was nothing new to lance that he was crying, all humans needed to cry at some point in time.

And now you ask why he was crying.
Well lance was right.

Lance did t trust lotor and then lotor betrayed them.

Lance knew something was wrong with shiro but none say it till Keith fought him and got the real shiro back.

In other words lance was right all along, but none cared to listen.

So that leads us beck to here where lance was crying because he was right.

That's not really a thing to be crying about, like if you were right you would be like ' ha I was right!' And smile. No it hurts lance that he was right, he wanted to trust lotor and he wanted to believe that was the real shiro, but of course he had to be right.

Currently everyone else was at a planet for rest, everyone was camping out side of there lions sleeping by a fire, the only other one up was Keith who was whatchi g the fire while his space wolf??? Was next to him. Pidge and hunk were enthusiastic when they found out Keith found a pet in space. Hunk and Pidge were basically the only ones who got to see him tonight, so I guess that they deserved some one on one time tonight. Lance looked our his lions window?!? And saw Keith smiling. Keith never smiled! And yet here he is smiling g for all to see. Lance felt jealous of Keith, not only was Keith better then him in more ways then one but everyone took him seriously and yet he had never smiled just for the hell of it before. Lance caught himselve starring at Keith, which only made him worse. Eventually lance fell asleep in his lion starring at Keith wait h the fire. Keith was about to put out the fire when he noticed Lance's lion was on, he looked around and he don't see lance anywhere. Keith got up from his stittig position and walked over to his lion and they gladly let him in. He walked to the cargo pit to find lance in a corner hugging his knees sleeping. Keith felt bad for the boy, keith knew how it felt to be ignored all the time. Keith walked over to where lance was sitting and noticed that his eyes were puffy and there was tear marks along his cheeks. Keith sat down and pulled lance into a hug which lance gladly accepted. He nuzzled his face into Keith's chest and tangled there legs together. Keith focused on lance breathing till he eventually fell asleep too.

Ok yeah this is not really angesty but I'm working on it.

Anyways check out my other works and my reading lists to see if there is any other fantastic story's for you to check out.!!!! Have a fantastic summer❤️❤️😂