Megatron threw a punch and hit Wheeljack in the side of his face knocking him back enough for Megatron to check on Crimson. Wheeljack pulled out the energon whip he found at base and swung it at Megatron, wrapping it around his neck and pulling him back to the ground. He grabbed one his swords and placed the tip against Megatron’ chassis. 

“How did you get these back ?” 

Wheeljack chuckled, “Let’s just say one of your Con’s ain’t so loyal to you anymore,” Wheeljack pulled back his arm and smirked. He was getting the sweet revenge he wanted, he was going to make Megatron pay for taking away Nightstar and Crimson. Both of them meant so much to him yet he lost them, he failed them both. 

“Make sure you tell Stormblazer I said hello”

“You can tell him yourself you self loving glitch,” Breakdown grabbed Wheeljack by the neck and tossed him into a tree by the forest. He helped Megatron to his pede’s then checked on Crimson, he could feel the worry over the bond spread again. 

“Hey buckethead ! Enjoy this !” Wheeljack hit the activation button on his grenade then tossed it towards Megatron. The beeping got louder and quicker, Crimson saw the grenade and was instantly awoken by her fear. She got up and sprinted over to Megatron, she wasted no time focusing her energy but she was distracted by the beeping of the grenade. 

“C’mon doc, we gotta move,” Breakdown grabbed Knockout’s arm and pulled him away from the area. Knockout pressed his helm into Breakdown’ chassis as the grenade went off in front of them. “Scrap,” Breakdown let his fear flow over the bond as the smoke faded away from the area. 

“..Megatron ?” Crimson was on her knee’s holding a force field around them, she was strained on power due to the blast of the grenade. “I have to let this go now,” Crimson felt his hand on her shoulder then smirked and let the shield go. As soon as it faded she ran towards Wheeljack and tackled him to the ground, her long sharp digits dug into his chassis to draw energon. 

“Leave this mine and don’t you dare return”

“Who are you ?” Wheeljack asked in amazement.

“Your worst fucking nightmare..Go,” Crimson pushed him into the forest and waited for him to transform and leave the area before returning to Megatron’s side with a small smirk. She felt accomplished for what she did today, not only did she save Airachnid but she also saved her new leader. As she came back from the forest Breakdown smiled and gave her a punch in the shoulder. 

“Look at you, savin’ Megatron and Airachnid…Good job kid,” Crimson smiled then turned to Megatron. She was afraid of what he would say to her, she wasn’t suppose to fight today, she wasn’t suppose to get seen at all yet she had. Crimson’ smile faded and her helm fell to the ground. 

“You were told to search the forest and report back to me, you did the complete opposite but,” Megatron placed a hand on her shoulder. 

“You fought well and proved to be..loyal to me.” Megatron smirked and motioned for her to go through the ground bridge. She didn’t let him see the smile on her face, she was happy with herself knowing she had done some sort of good today. That all her energy spent wasn’t in waste, she stopped as they got into the control room and she noticed Airachnid was standing in a more annoyed stance.