He looked at me suspiciously, "nevermind. I'll just hold on to it." He said. Most likely talking about an item he wanted to put in the bag.

  About an hour later and we're sitting resting. Settling in for the night.

  Just then, Lisa came up to me, who was roasting a weenie that was found in the store.

  "Hey, Y/N." She said, sitting down next to me.

  "Hey.." I said. Paying the closest attention to my weenie.

  "Are you going to tell jimin?" Lisa asked suddenly. I shot my head up and looked at her with widened eyes.

  "Tell him?" I said. Mainly asking myself that question.

  Lisa grabbed my hand. "Only when you're ready. Don't leave him the dark forever. He's the baby's father after all." She said. I nodded, understanding her clearly.

  "Hello there ladies!" Jungkook said sitting down next to Lisa.

  "Hey, jungkook." I said, my focus back on my weenie.

  "Hey babe! What's up?" Lisa said all giddy.

  They started talking on and on while I stayed to myself. Thinking about anything and everything.

  I looked over at the couple.

  'dont leave him in the dark forever. He's the baby's father after all.'

  'lisas right. I need to tell jimin.'

  I thought to myself. After roasting my weenie, I ate it in one go and stood up. Walking towards the tent jimin and I will be sharing.

  "Jimin-oOF!" I walked in only to be greeted by a giant hug.

  "Y/N! You're pregnant?!" Jimin says.

  "I don't know if you're excited or angry..." I said. Hoping it was the first option.

  He let me go and grabbed my shoulders. Holding the test in his hand. "why didn't you tell me? When did you find out?" He asked.

  "Well, I was on my way here to tell you, but you decided to Snoop through my stuff." I said.

  "Sorry...you were acting odd earlier. I couldn't help myself." He explains himself.

  "I'm not angry jimin. It's fine. What's mine is yours. What's yours is mine. Remember?" I said. He nodded.

  "I found out this morning. At the store." I said.

  He nodded and hugged me again. "I can't believe I'm going to be a father."

  I chuckled. "How do you think I feel? I'm going to be growing a human being inside of me for the next 9 months." I said. Jimin chuckled and kissed me.

  "We're going to be great parents! You'll see!" Jimin says all happy. I nodded.

  "You know...we arrive tomorrow.." I said.

  Jimin nodded. "He'll be alright. I'm sure of it." I nodded with him.

  "Alright. Let's get some-"

  "WE HAVE TO GO!"

  Jimin and I heard a loud scream outside of our tent. "That sounded like uncle Lenny!" I said.

  We ran out of the tent to see Dylan and Lenny running towards our camp.

  "What's going on?!" I asked.