140

Brooklyn Lingard Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, CharlieRex, Trentarnold66 and 938,218 others

BrooklynLingard welcome to my view here in Hawaii today🙈

Tagged: Jesselingard

Comments disabled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn's POV.

Jesse really went all out for our honeymoon. The villa he had rented out was on top of a hill away from everyone and everything. It was bliss.

"Baby." Jesse croaked.

He had fallen asleep on the couch a few hours ago. I didn't want to disturb him so I just let him sleep. After all I did tire him out this morning😉.

"What's the matter?" I questioned.

"I need cuddles."

See what I mean about him being clingy. I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I climbed onto the couch next to him and he instantly pulled me on top of him.

"Still tired?" I smirked.

"It's all your fault. You did this to me." Jesse mumbled into my skin.

I laughed at him and kissed his jaw. He hates me kissing his jaw purely because it turns him on and sometimes I do it just to see what his reaction would be.

"Stop it."

"Why?" I questioned.

Jesse looked up at me, "because you know full well what that does to me."

"Couldn't help it."

Jesse playfully rolled his eyes at me and closed his eyes. Oh no honey. I didn't come here to nap. We've got things to do, places to go visit.

I climbed off him and removed the shirt I had stolen from him. His eyes nearly fell out of his head when he saw my Bikini I had on.

"You are wearing that?" Jesse questioned.

"Yes." I responded.

I walked away from him, swaying my hips. I climbed into the hot tub outside and took in the view. Gosh it was truly beautiful.

Jesse climbed in next to me and I could tell he was dying to touch my body, especially with me in this bikini. He told me I wasn't allowed to pack it but I did anyway. Let's fuck with him a little.

"I thought I said this was for my eyes only." Jesse whispers in my ear.

"I liked it, and I wanted to bring it with me." I responded.

His hands travelled down to the waistband of the bottoms. He sat there playing with them, running his fingers extremely close to my area.

"You dare." I whispered.

"Oh I dare baby." Jesse smirked.

I swear I hate when he tries it on, and it works.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(421)

*this was rushed, lmao. I'm sorry.*