58

*you wanted a sex scene. You've got one babe😉 yatheem *

Brooklyn's POV.

The bedroom door slammed and an angry looking Jesse came into the room unsure of what to do.

"I'm actually going to fucking kill him" Jesse mumbled to himself.

"Jesse please" I begged.

"No Brooklyn. He's fucking with us. He wants to ruin our relationship. It's not happening"

"He isn't going too. I don't want him, I want you"

Jesse sighed, "he won't stop Brooklyn. It hurt so much"

"I know it does. It hurts me too" I whispered.

Jesse was now lead on the body half of my body. His arms were around my waist and his head was rested on my torso area.

"I just need to teach him a lesson" Jesse harshly spoke.

"Please don't. It'll end badly" I quietly spoke.

"Baby he needs to be told that he can't fuck with my girlfriend"

I didn't respond, instead my hand found its way to Jesse's hair. I softly pulled on his soft little curls making Jesse moan quietly into my skin.

"B-Baby" Jesse moaned.

Jesse moved himself up my body and smirked at me. His hands found the end of my shirt and it was soon off and thrown across the room.

"I don't like to be teased baby girl" Jesse whispered into my ear.

His lips were soon attached to my skin, sucking every once in a while. I quietly moaned trying not to draw attention to myself. Of course that didn't work.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" Jesse smirked.

I nodded my head and pulled him down on top of me. I attached my lips to his and began to kiss him, slow at first before roughening the kiss up.

Clothes were soon removed and thrown across the room. We both now naked about to go the whole way.

"Are you sure baby?" Jesse questioned.

"Yes" I responded.

Jesse slowly inserted himself into me. He started off slow at first before picking up speed.

"Jes-Jesse" I moaned.

Low-key I was a moaning mess right now.

Jesse held onto my waist tightly and continued to move inside of me.

We both eventually reached our highs and cummed together. Jesse fell down on the bed next to me, both of us out of breath.

"I fucking love you" Jesse whispered.

"I love you too, so fucking much" I whispered back.

I pulled the covers over us and buried my head into the crook of his neck. His arms wrapped around me and he kissed me on my forehead.

I honestly think we just made fucking love to each other.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(441)