129

Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, TaliaBelle, Dele, and 999,828 others

Brooklyn.S went for the "quiet" night this evening, though that didn't work out. Spoiler alert, the boys turned up😫

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third persons  POV.

Unlucky for the girls right? There girls week had been gate crashed by their beloved partners and friends. Luckily they had partied enough over the last four days so they could relax now.

The boys spread themselves out across the girls villa, getting themselves comfortable with their ladies.

Talia and Trent were sat outside on the sun loungers talking about anything. They both had major heart eyes for each other and they definitely liked each other. It was obvious to everyone.

Peyton and Eric were sat together being all cute and cuddly together. Marcus and Isabella doing the same thing. Despite the fact they had been away from each other for a few days they still missed each other.

Flynn and Mia were in the pool messing around with the floaties and the football. Dele and Charlie were sat on the opposite side of the garden getting to know each other more.

The soon to be married couple were lead upstairs on Brooklyn's bed snuggling into each other messing with each other's fingers, mainly with their rings.

"Two weeks baby." Jesse whispered, smiling.

"Two weeks till I'm yours for life my love." Brooklyn whispered back.

In exactly two weeks Brooklyn would become a Lingard and their family would finally be complete at last. The both of them were excited just like all their friends and families. They couldn't wait for the couple to finally marry.

"I can't wait to see you in the dress you chose." Jesse mumbled into his fiancé's neck.

"You in a suit though." Brooklyn spoke, smirking to herself.

She would be lying if she said she didn't fancy Jesse in a suit. He just looked so so good and she always wanted him but didn't want to rip him out of it.

"I love you Lingard." Brooklyn quietly spoke.

Jesse smirked, "I love you too Lingard."

Brooklyn smiled at him and placed her lips onto his. Something she can never ever get used too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(367)