136

Third persons POV.

Jesse and Brooklyn managed to sneak away from the party to finally get it on. The kids were staying with their grandparents for the night, so they were definitely going to be making the most of not having any kids.

The ride up in the elevator was an interesting one, you could literally cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Jesse wasn't going to hold back tonight. He needed Brooklyn badly and he wasn't going to go easy on her.

The elevator doors opened and the couple made their way down the corridor to the honeymoon suite. Jesse opened the door and switched the light on. Brooklyn entered taking in how beautiful the room actually was.

Their was rose petals scattered across the bed, as well as champagne on ice on the bedside table. Brooklyn threw her heels in the corner of the room.

Jesse came up behind his wife and kissed her neck softly. Brooklyn smiled to herself and allowed Jesse to just pleasure her with kisses.

"Baby, the things I want to do to you." Jesse mumbled into her skin.

"Show me how much I mean to you." Brooklyn whispered back.

Jesse gripped onto her hips and turned her around to face him. He had to tease her but with the dress she had on and how hot she looked, he was struggling to contain himself.

Brooklyn moved closer to him and started to grind on his crouch, making it grow harder by the second.

"You seem to be going a little slow tonight baby." Brooklyn teased.

"Oh fuck." Jesse moaned.

Brooklyn removed his waistcoat and tie, she started to undo the buttons on his shirt before removing that and tracing her hands up his abs. The belt was then removed along with his trousers.

Brooklyn turned around and allowed Jesse to unzip her dress. He stared at her as it slipped down her body and onto the floor. The white lingerie set she had on was enough to get Jesse off again.

Brooklyn jumped and wrapped her legs around Jesse's torso and kissed him hungrily. She couldn't wait. She needed him now.

Jesse gently placed Brooklyn onto the bed and began to kiss across her jaw, neck and chest while allowing his hands to roam her body. Brooklyn literally couldn't contain herself, moans were coming out of her every second.

"Jesse please." She moaned.

"Tell me what you want baby." Jesse whispered seductively.

"You, I want you."

Jesse smirked to himself and unclasped her bra and threw it across the room. He gently started to massage her boobs before going to town on them and leaving unless amounts of hickeys. He slowly kissed down her torso right to her underwear. Brooklyn was dripping wet, she was ready for him.

Jesse removed the underwear and slung them across the room. Jesse shoved two fingers into Brooklyn and went to town. Let's just say she was a moaning mess and she wasn't even at the main event yet.

Jesse eventually removed his fingers, licking them clean before lowering his face to Brooklyn's area, shoving his tongue into there and pleasuring her in all kinds of ways.

"Oh fuck" Brooklyn moaned.

She gripped onto the bedsheets and moaned as loud as she could. Thank god no family or friends were on this floor with them or they'd be in for a treat for the night.

Jesse smirked to himself knowing he was pleasuring her so well. He loved the look on his wife as she moaned his name practically begging for me.

"I need you inside of me now." Brooklyn growled.

"As you wish my queen." Jesse smirked.

He removed his boxers and allowed his very hard dick to be free. He positioned himself and slammed her Brooklyn making her back arch and screamed Jesse's name.

"Jesse." She moaned loudly.

"Fucking tell them baby." Jesse mumbled back to her.

He wasn't going slow. He kept pounding into her like his life depended on it. Brooklyn couldn't help but moan and moan. She gripped onto his shoulders and moved her hips to help him go deeper into her if that was even possible.

After a few more pounds Brooklyn released all over Jesse, Jesse eventually became sloppier and released into Brooklyn.

Jesse fell onto the bed next to Brooklyn trying to catch his breath back, as was his wife.

"I fucking love you so much." Jesse whispered.

"I love you more." Brooklyn panted.

Jesse leaned over and kissed her before moving her closer to him.

He couldn't be far away from her for too long. She is  to precious.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(780)

*sorry it's not the best🙃*