95

Brooklyn's POV.

"Wait? You aren't playing with me." Jesse spoke, softly.

"Nope. I'm being serious." I smiled.

"I just need a second."

Jesse sat down on the sofa and stared at the floor, looking very shocked at what I just told him. Eventually a smile soon appeared on his face, he got up and span me round.

"I fucking love you." Jesse smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled back.

"I can't believe we are having another baby."

"Its twins Jes, we are having twins."

"No way." He shouted.

I've never seen him so excited.

"This is literally the best day. We have to tell Camila." Jesse spoke.

I smashed my lips onto his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and we fell back onto the sofa.

"Wait? The babies." Jesse spoke.

"They are fine." I spoke.

"You aren't lifting a finger from now on. Be prepared to be spoiled and pampered for the next seven months."

"Come on. I don't need you to do that. I'll be okay, I did it with Camila."

"With the help from Dele, Peyton, Harry and the others. I'm here for you now, so get used to it." Jesse rambled.

I laced my hands with his and placed them on the bump that was very visible now. His face softened and lit up like a Christmas tree. This is honestly the most happy I've seen him.

"I can't wait to meet you my precious babies." Jesse whispered.

Jesse kissed the bump and rubbed it with his hand making me smile. He's going to be the best dad to these beautiful twins as well as Camila.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(280)