135

Third Person's POV.

Brooklyn was officially a Lingard. There family was officially complete now. Everyone who was in attendance were literally over the moon for the couple, many of them crying during the ceremony, Jesse and Marcus included.

But now it was the evening, the party had officially started. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and the party was definitely in full swing.

"I still can't get over how beautiful you look." Kirsty spoke smiling at her daughter in law.

"Thank you for helping me this morning." Brooklyn smiled.

"I was happy to help, anything for the woman who made my baby the happiest he's ever been."

Brooklyn smiled at her mother in law and bought her into a hug. Kirsty had been a massive help throughout the whole planning and the day itself and Brooklyn was extremely grateful for her.

"Mind if I steal her for a few moments." Marcus spoke, looking at Kirsty.

"Of course, I'll go find out where the kids are."

Brooklyn turned to face Marcus, confused. She was still emotional over the best man speech he gave over an hour ago.

"You aren't going to make me cry again, are you?" Brooklyn joked.

"Of course not." Marcus smiled.

Marcus lead Brooklyn outside where her husband was stood with some of their family and friends. Let's just say that Brooklyn couldn't wait for them to get back to their room tonight, because him in a suit was a fucking masterpiece.

"What's this?" Brooklyn asked Marcus.

"Fireworks time." Marcus spoke.

Jesse spotted his best friend and wife walking towards him and his face lit up. He couldn't believe that his wife was the most beautiful woman in the world. He couldn't help but smile.

"Someone's whipped." Trent joked.

"As are you with Talia." Jesse fired back at his friend.

Brooklyn greeted Trent with a hug and wrapped her arms around her husband. Talia and Isabella soon came over and greeted their best friend and then their partners.

"So is it a fireworks display?" Brooklyn questioned.

"It is indeed." Jesse smiled at his wife.

Due to the fact it was nearing midnight, Brooklyn found herself very cold with the cold air hitting her arms, back, and her chest.

"Cold baby?" Jesse questioned.

Brooklyn looked at her husband and nodded. Jesse removed his suit jacket and placed it over Brooklyn's shoulders. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and watched the fireworks light up the sky.

"I can't wait for you later." Jesse whispered in his wife's ear.

"Is that so?" Brooklyn whispered back.

"The things I've got planned for us my darling."

Brooklyn traced her fingers across Jesse's shirt, and gently pulled on his tie and smirked to herself.

"I fucking love you so much." Jesse mumbled.

"I love you too." Brooklyn smiled.

Jesse slowly placed his lips onto his wife's and smiled into the kiss. The fireworks kept going off around them.

Finally their family and their life was complete.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(503)