46

Brooklyn's POV.

Today was party day. My dad had organised a party for all the boys as a celebration for them qualifying for the World Cup. And obviously being the daughter of the manager and the girlfriend to Jesse I get to go.

But it does mean that I have to see Dele. I have nothing against the boy really. but he's obviously going to try to talk to me and I just don't want too. I'm kind of hoping that Peyton won't be there as A dad doesn't know her and B no one really likes her.

"You ready to party the fuck up later?" Isabella asked with a smirk.

"Of course I am. We haven't partied in months" I spoke with a laugh.

"Well we definitely need to go all out tonight, like for real. Outfits and everything"

"And what do you have in mind?"

"Well I raided your closet before we left and I couldn't find anything so I bought something for you. It's very you, and also sexy so Jesse will love it too" Isabella smirked.

She picked up the bag and took out the most gorgeous black dress I've ever seen. It has lace detail on the top and it stopped mid thigh. I was actually in love.

"Bella this is gorgeous" I managed to spit out.

"I knew you'd like it" she smirked.

"So go get it on sister" she squealed.

I picked up the dress and made my way into the bathroom. I took off my current clothing mane changed into the dress. I sprayed some perfume on my body and stared at myself in the mirror. This dress is beautiful, it hugs my curves perfectly.

I left the bathroom and Isabella instantly smirked to herself. She handed me a pair of black heels which I put on before she sat me down and stared on my hair and makeup.

"You do realise I can do this myself" I told her.

"Yeah well we need to make you extra hot for Jesse tonight" she smirked.

"Well I'm doing yours"

"Deal"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Brooklyn Southgate Instagram

Liked by Jesselingard, Harrykane, Isabella.B, Dele, and 924,054 others.

Brooklyn England Celebration party for my boys🎉x

Tagged: England, Isabella.B

Comments disabled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••