30

Brooklyn's POV.

So apparently my parents and my brother like to turn up unexpectedly. That's what they did this morning. Luckily I was awake as I had woke up the same time Jesse left for training. They were both staying for a few days as well as my brother Flynn. So this should be an interesting few days.

The front door eventually opened meaning Jesse was home. This set my dad off big time. It's like he was more happy to see Jesse than his own daughter🙃.

"Jesse" dad shouted.

Jesse walked into the room and dad engulfed him into a "man hug" straight away.

"Don't kill the boy Gareth" mum spoke.

Dad finally let go of Jesse and allowed him to greet mum, Flynn and then me. He kissed my lips before sitting down next to me. How the heck is he staying so calm?!?

"So you two" dad smirked.

I looked at at Jesse and smiled at him. I truly was lucky to have someone like him in my life.

"Promise you won't hurt her like that idiot did?" Flynn spoke with a smile.

Idiot? Dele? Logan?

"I won't, I promise" Jesse spoke.

"And Your'll treat her well?"

Since when did Flynn become so protective over me. This is very new of him. I mean he's been protective but never like this.

"Of course I will. I know how much Brooklyn means to you and I swear I'll treat her, like she deserves to be treated. You don't need to worry"

"Thanks Jes, I appreciate it" Flynn smiled.

"No worries mate" Jesse smiled back.

"So I guess it's time for a football chat" dad chuckled.

"Why not boss" Jesse laughed back.

I smiled at Flynn who returned one before joining into the conversation with dad and Jesse. It makes my heart happy to know my brother still wants to protect me and is happy for me, despite everything....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(324)