62

Jesse's POV.

After storming out of the house, I drove straight to mums as I need some advice from her. Like a hell of a lot of advice.

"You still look super angry is everything ok?" Mum asked, handing me a cup of tea.

"No, this whole thing with Dele obsessing over Brooklyn is starting to get to me" I told her.

"Brooklyn seems to be coping fine with the whole situation. Why aren't you?"

"I'm scared mum. I'm scared she's going to realise that she doesn't like me anymore and leave me."

Mum raised an eyebrow, "are you dumb? Brooklyn loves the hell out of you. There's no way in hell she'd leave you for Dele"

"I'm still scared mum. That's why I'm so protective of Brook because I'm scared she'll leave." I spoke.

"Jesse darling, Brooklyn loves you to pieces everyone can see that. She wouldn't leave you never in a million years." Mum spoke, smiling.

"Dele messaged her and apologised for everything. But she didn't tell me about it."

"That isn't a big deal Jesse. If Brooklyn is willing to ignore him then you should too. Son you've overreacted."

I sighed, "I know I have, I was just angry with him."

"Well don't take it out on Brooklyn. She's too precious." Mum spoke, smiling.

"I know. Thank you for helping"

"I'm your mother, I'm always here."

•••••••••••••••••

After spending another hour and a half at mums. I finally left to go back home to apologise to Brooklyn.

I closed the front door behind me and took off my shoes. I made my way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Brooklyn, baby" I spoke as I walked through the door.

And there she was. The love of my life crying her eyes out on the bed. I quickly made my way over to her and held her tightly.

"Why are you crying?" I finally asked.

"I thought I lost you. I was scared" Brooklyn whispered.

"No baby, you haven't. I overreacted, I'm sorry."

"You had the right too. I didn't tell you."

"Hey it's okay. It doesn't matter baby. I overreacted. It was my fault." I quietly spoke.

Brooklyn sighed, "I just. Gosh I don't know I'm so emotional."

"I just don't want to loose you."

"You aren't don't worry."

I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. I pulled her body closer to mine and hugged the life out of her.

"Where did you go?" She whispered.

"To mums. She gave me some advice and told me I was overreacting which I was" I responded.

Brooklyn nodded and we both fell into a comfortable silence again.

Gosh I really do fucking love her.

Like seriously fucking love her.

She means everything to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Vote

Comment

Share

(458)