76

Brooklyn's POV.

After six long hours of labour and some strong ass medication to control the pain my little baby was now here. My little baby girl was finally here. My mini me.

After the doctors checked over the little one I was wheeled back to my room in a wheelchair with her wrapped in a blanket in my arms.

"So we'll come back to check on you both in a few hours." The doctor spoke.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He nodded and opened the door to the room. I was wheeled in and he helped me back into bed. He handed him back my little girl before leaving the room.

The door of the room opened again then closed. I looked up and there stood Jesse with tears in his eyes.

"You shouldn't be here." I told him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He questioned.

"I wanted to protect her. I didn't want her to grow up knowing what happened between us."

"She's my daughter, Brooklyn. I want to be in her life."

"It's not that easy you know. I've gone nine months looking after this beautiful baby. Why do you want too?" I questioned.

"I want to be a part of her life. She's my daughter, I want to be there for her. I want to protect her." Jesse spoke.

"Look I'll think about it ok? I just need time with her and time to myself."

"That's completely fine."

We both fell into an awkward silence. My eyes were focused on my baby and her sleeping face.

"Can I hold her?" Jesse asked.

I looked up at him and nodded. Jesse came and sat down in the chair next to me. I gently placed her in his arms and his face lit up.

"Hey my beautiful baby. I can't wait to be with you for the rest of your life." Jesse whispered.

"You look so beautiful, just like your mummy." He added.

He kissed her forehead and rocked her back and forth gently.

"Do you have a name for her?" Jesse asked.

"No, I'm still deciding." I responded.

"What names do you have?"

"Leah, Camila, or Sophia."

"What about Camila Leah Southgate."

"Camila Leah Lingard as a ring to it." I spoke, smiling.

Jesse looked up and his eyes went wide, "for real?"

"She's your daughter Jes."

"Thank you really."

"There's no need to thank me." I smiled.

Jesse handed me back Camila kissed my forehead and then Camila's.

"I should probably go ring my mum and tell her." Jesse spoke.

"Can you send my dad, mum and Flynn in please."I asked.

Jesse nodded and left the room. The door soon opened and Dad, Flynn and mum came in with massive smiles on their faces.

"Where's my future star?" Dad spoke, with a smile.

"Oh my gosh. She's a mini you" Flynn joked.

"I suppose she can play for the female team"

"Little Camila is going to be a star" I whispered.

All three of them huddled around me and Camila and took in everything. My family❤️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote

Comment

Share

(521)

So Jesse turned up😫