Aftermath

Updated on: 2/24/19

The next few chapters will be short so I'm sorry but this book should be ending soon. So I either make a sequel or I continue it all in one book. You guys tell me. If I don't get an answer then I end this one and try to make a sequel. I don't promise anything. If  I don't make a sequel then the next book will be set after the war and the fighting. Btw today is my dad's birthday so I baked a cake, I'm happy. Enjoy

Kimi POV

I was walking to Naruto's room with a bag of food for him and Shika since I knew he was there. Once I got there I saw Sakura at the door "Sakura, are you ok?" I saw he face and knew that she heard that Sasuke left. I put my hand on her shoulder and smile at her "Its alright, he'll bring him back eventually," I said and walked in. I closed the door behind me and figured that Sakura would come in when she was ready. I hugged Shika and Naruto "I brought ramen for the both of you," I said and Naruto smiled widely as I gave him his food. Shika thanked me and I nodded. "Shika, thank you." I said and he looked at me confused "For?" "For bringing back my friends' alive. I was worried one of them might have died, but you brought them back alive and well." I said smiling and he nodded. I knew he felt bad for failing the mission but he didn't lose a single comrade or friend so it was all alright. Soon after aunty and Sakura came it "Hey Aunty, Sakura." I said smiling. Sakura looked at Naruto "Naruto..." Sakura started but Naruto looked away. "I heard you had a severe wound," Aunty said and I nodded "He did. Hinata healed him as best she could with most of the chakra she had left" aunty nodded but she didn't seem to believe me "I heard she came back with the least amount of injuries" Sakura said and I glared at her. Even at a time like this, she has shit to say. "Her job was to keep her comrades healed not to fight. She did well on diverting Sasuke and Naruto's attack on each other and that uses up a lot of chakra. And she gave her chakra to others for the fight they had." I said and she looked away from me. I growled lightly and walked out of the room. The boy she "loves" leaves the village is responsible for almost 6 deaths and she dares say something about the only one who healed them all and made sure that Naruto came back alive. Unbelievable! She does this while all she did was cry and beg, not even fight. Useless bitch. I thought to myself as I went to find Hinata. I found her in the training ground practicing what Sasuke taught her "You have gotten better, Hinata." I said and she turned to me "Do you need anything Kimi-nee?" she asked tiredly. She must have been at it since the dawn "I came to see what will I be doing to train you for the next three months," I said and she nodded. I tossed a scroll at her and she caught it. "That scroll has 100 clones of mine that will teach you something new every day. I will train you as I promised but when I have missions and other things, I will not be able to do it so you will use my clones." She nodded and continued to train as I started walking away "Training starts tomorrow, Hinata. At 5 you should be done with your laps and then we train. You will follow the same process that Sasuke gave you for the laps so be quick about it. I want you to learn everything I know on the byakugan in three months and also what I know about the human body. Not every day will be fighting because others times you will be studying what I give you," she nodded and I walked away.

I found Neko and we decided to spend the rest of the day together since we usually don't spend that much time together anymore. "How was meeting Gaara again?" I asked her and saw her blush. "N-nothing happened" she stuttered out "Right, so that's why you gave him one of the clones Hinata gave you so he could heal..." her face got redder at my comment and I just laughed. "What about you and Shika?" she said trying to get back at me but it didn't work "We're fine. He's down about the failed mission and that his comrades almost died. I thanked him for bringing them back alive and I also thanked Hinata for the sending her clones to heal them. Honestly, if it weren't for her doing that, then Choji wouldn't have made it." I said and she nodded. We spent the whole day talking and shopping for things. I bought presents for Akatsuki and also for all my friends. I will miss them but I know that I'll come back for and help them bring Sasuke's ass back here whether he likes it or not. After Hinata fights with uncle then I will leave for three years to train and get stronger. I know for a fact that how I am now will not be enough to go against my dad. Neko and I agreed to buy something for dad so he could get over Sasuke's decision to leave. We bought him a new set of books to read besides Make-Out-Paradise, and also new weapons and scrolls. We knew he needed them so we got them for him.