Training and New Friends

Updated on: 8/20/18

Neji POV

I was walking home with Kimi on my back. She was still sleeping from before. As I got home, I saw Lord Hiashi there waiting for us. "Is she alright?" "Yes Lord Hiashi, she fell asleep after talking to the Hokage. If you want I'll wake her up" I said to him. "Yes, her training starts now." I nodded and woke up Kimi.

"Imouto, wake up. Time to train with your Byakugan" I said and she opened her eyes. "Hello oniisan. I'm ready."

Hiashi POV

Kimi was getting ready to spar with Neji. I was going to tell her to change but I realized that she probably didn't have a change of close with her and Kakashi wasn't here to bring her clothes. So I let her fight in her kimono. Kimi threw the first hit and Neji dodged. Then he tried to hit her but she moved his hand away. They both activated their Byakugan and then each tried to stop chakra points. I saw that Kimi hit more than Neji but Neji's few hits we more painful to Kimi.

I stopped the fight before they both got hurt. I explained what they both need to work on and I went inside to watch Hinata spar. (To make things clear, Hizashi is already dead by this point)

Kakashi POV

My mission was to escort a guy back to his town and make a treaty with that town. It was easier said than done because the guy's town is known to not like treaties much. If the king doesn't like treaties and he's been offered so many than how will I get him to make a treaty. I sure as hell hope Kimi is doing better than me right now.

Kiminari POV

Neji was showing me how use the Gentle Fist. I looked at him do it and tried to do it myself. When I thought I got it, I tried it on Neji and he said that I'm almost there. Another thing I have to learn is how to avoid being hit by it. I also have to learn Rotation to block outside attacks. I have to learn so much.

~2 hours later~

We decided to stop for the day and go eat. Otousan still wasn't back so that mean I had to stay with Lord Hiashi tonight. After eating I told Neji that imma look around the clothes stores because otousan said we'll go shopping tomorrow. I told him that I'll be home before sunset. With that I just went out.

As I was walking through the stores I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I bumped into someone. I fell from the impact and looked at the person I bumped into. It was a boy about my age. He had a pineapple like ponytail. "Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I told him and he handed me a hand. I took it and he helped me up. "Who are you? I haven't seen you around before." He said. "I'm Kiminari. Its my first time around the village and my dad is on a mission so I decided to look around before going to my oniisan. Who are you?" "I'm Shikamaru. Man, what a drag. Would you like to come to my house so you could meet my parents? That way you could know a few people if you ever need anything." "Sure, thank you so much" I said to him and we walked to his house.

Shikamaru POV

Shikamaru= regular
Kimi= italics
Shikaku= bold
Action= underline

So how come its your first time in the village if your dad and brother are here.

Well, I was born outside the village and my mom died after I was born. I was brought here not so long ago and gramps told me to stay with my mom's old friend, he will treat me like his daughter. Then I met by mom's nefew, he said that my mom was like a mom to him and that she asked him to watch over me like his real imouto and he does. That's what happened.

Wow. Well we're here. Hey dad I brought a friend.

Hello Shikamaru. And who's this?

I'm Kiminari sir. Shikamaru asked if I wanted to come and meet his parents that way if I ever get lost and need help I'll at least know someone that can help me.