Changes

Updated on: 8/24/18

Kakashi POV

I woke up and changed into my ninja close. Then I went to make breakfast for Kimi. Once I finished I woke up Kimi. "Kimi honey wake up. Its time for school. You're already late." I told her and she immediately woke up. "I'm going daddy." She went to shower and change. I set the table for her to eat. And soon she came wearing her kimono and her bag. She ate quickly and went to school. Wonder what she did last night to have not woken up early.

Kimi POV

I slept late last night because I went to get a bounty. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go kill. By the time I got my bounty money it was 3. I went home quickly and knocked out. I didn't hear my alarm ring so now I'm late.

I reached the academy and calmed down and went to class. "Sorry I'm late sensei, an old lady crossed my path so I helped her get home." He sighed "Its fine Kimi. Just take your seat." I went and sat down behind Neji and as always, I blocked out sensei.

Soon enough I heard someone calling me. "KIMI HATAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" I snapped out of my trance and answered sensei. "No sensei." "And why is that?" "Because I already know what you are teaching." I could see that he is getting more angry by the minute. "Then maybe you could come up here and teach the class." I got up and took his clipboard from him and saw what he was teaching us. It was a 2 step math equation and we need to show how we got the answer. I wrote the problem on the board and started solving it. I put side notes on each step so I won't have to explain it. Its the same way sensei was teaching us but simpler so the others can understand.

Once I finished I gave sensei back his clip board and the chalk and waited for him to say something. I looked at the class and it seemed like they all understood what to do now. "Kimi where did you learn that?" He asked since its near impossible to a 5 yr old to understand what he's teaching and the older kids didn't. "Kakuzu-nii used to read me books on math, every month he would read me a more complicated book than the last. In 2 years he ran out of books to read to me. When it comes to math, science, literature and history I pass jounin level" I stated and he looks shocked just like everyone else. I go back to my seat and space out again.

"Ok class, dismissed. Kimi you are coming with me to the Hokage's office." "But I have to go train with Gai today." "You'll be there later, you are coming with me to the Hokage's office." "Yes sensei." And with that we head to the Hokage's office.

~time skip to arguing in Hokage office~

"Sensei is just angry because I solved his problem while I wasn't paying attention in class." "That's not the point Kiminari. You were taught things by S-ranked criminals that surpass jounin level knowledge." Sensei said sternly while I just didn't understand what a so bad about. "I still don't understand what's so bad about it. I solved the problem like you asked and on top of that I made it easier for the others to understand." I stated angrily. "Kimi, the thing is that you know more than you should. And having you in the academy is just too boring for you. You only pay attention when a sparring session is involved." Lord Hokage told me and I that's when I knew that they were afraid I would make my own entertainment.

"If you guys are afraid that I'll start killing innocent people just for fun then you're wrong. I have better ways to spend my time." I said angrily and they looked at me shocked. "How about this, Kimi you will stay in the Academy for 3 more years. When they take the graduation exam, you will be taking one to get into Anbu. You will not call on her but she will assist you during class and also during sparring lessons she will help. This will be done so she won't be spacing out and for her to help her classmates and get to know them. How does that sound to you guys?" We both nodded and then daddy came through the door. "Daddy you're here." "Kimi what did you do that you're in the Hokage's office?" I explained to him wat happened and the arrangement the Hokage proposed. He nodded an then we went to Gai. I still had to train with him.