More than 1 Kekei Genkai

Updated on: 8/22/18

Neji POV

I was eating alone in my seat looking out the window when I heard singing. I didn't know who's voice it was but it was so beautiful. I heard that it was coming from the roof. The voice got louder and I knew that the whole village could hear it by now.

I went to the roof and other people followed me. When we got there I saw Kimi singing. Soon a hologram of her showed up all over the village and so now the village new who it was. She didn't notice that we were there and continued. I doubt she even noticed that the whole village can see and hear her.

Kakashi POV

I was just entering the village when I heard singing. The voice was sweet and beautiful. Soon a hologram showed up and I saw that it was Kimi. She was on top of the roof of the academy. I headed there and saw a lot of kids already there. I stayed behind all the kids and looked at Kimi. Soon she finished and turned around.

"Oh, hello, do you need anything?" Neji went up to her and then hugged her and she hugged back but you could tell she was still confused. "Neji-nii, what happened?" She asked him. "Imouto, do you realize that your voice reached the whole village?" Her eyes widened. "What?...How...?" She asked at a lost for words. I can out from behind the kids and she saw me. "Daddy," she yelled and jumped on me. I caught her and help her in my arms. "You're back daddy." She said and hugged me. "Yeah, I'm back Kimi. But how come your voice was heard all around town?" "I don't know. It's the first time I can sing out loud." She said and I nodded. Then I looked at her sensei and asked if she still have to stay or if she can come with me. He said she can leave and I headed to the Hokage's office with Kimi.

When we got there, Kimi jumped out of my arms and she went to hug Lord Hokage. "Hey Kimi, how are you?" He asked while looking at me as if I knew something. "I'm good. Daddy said that everyone heard me sing, is it true?" She looked at him waiting for an answer and he just smiled at her and patted her head. "Yes its true. I heard it too. You have a wonderful voice Kimi." He smile smiled and she looked down. "Oh no. Now everyone gonna be staring at me." She looked panicked and the Hokage put her on his lap conforting her. She calmed down and looked at him. "Kimi I have a question for you. Would you like to be my adoptive granddaughter?" She looked at him happily and jumped on him "Do you really mean it?" He laughed and smiled at her "Of course" "Then yes, thank you gramps" she hugged him and he hugged back. I smiled at the scene before me. I pulled out a camera and took a picture of them both. "Kakashi would you mind staying outside for a while? I have to talk to Kimi." I nodded and left the room.

Hokage POV

I looked at Kimi and placed her on top of my desk so I could see her face. "Kimi flif you could choose to stay here or go back to the Akatsuki, which would you do?" I asked her and she looked confused "Why do you ask?" "I just want to know." "Well, I admit that I would like to to back but I would miss everyone here. I miss them and I would like them to stop doing bad to people and live here but they won't do that because to them they might be doimg bad but for the right reasons. If I had to choose to stay or go back I would choose to stay. I would do anything possible to stay in contact with them and see how they are doing but I know where my loyalties lie and and where theirs lie." She was truthful to herself and her heart. I smiled at her knowing that whatever she chose, she wouldn't regret it and thats all I want for her, to choose something and not regret it because regret is a hard feeling to endure. "Ok Kimi, now lets get those papers going so ok you could be my adoptive granddaughter" she smiled and nodes her head. After all the oaoers were done I called Kakashi back in.