Going to Train

Updated on: 10/29/18

I have decided to update a new chapter every 10 days so looking forward to what you guys have to say. Thank you all for reading and love you guys so much. Cya :)

Kimi POV

I was finally out of the hospital but I still couldn't train because I was still hurt. I'm well enough to walk around but I can't train because my leg will hurt more and I might permanently damage it. I was walking around the training grounds watching Sasuke train, he hasn't noticed me yet so I just watched him until he collapsed. When he fell to the ground I walked to him and started healing him "Dammit Sasuke, I told you before to take it easy." I said to an unconscious Sasuke as I continued to heal him. When I finished I went to a different training ground to train on my aim. I have many weapons for aim training but I barely use them so I don't train with them but until I and train like I used to I will have to work on aim.

I took out a series of kunais and shuriken, I also took out swords and paper bombs. I made targets with my wood style and started throwing my kunais first. Out of 6 kunais, 3 made the target and the others were close to it. Then I threw shuriken, it turned out the same. Next was my swords, I made shadow clones and started sparring with them. I made sure not to use too much force to not hurt myself but enough strength to swing accurately. Once I destroyed my shadow clones all the information they got on me was transferred to my memory. I still need to work on that. Now for paper bombs, people might throw them randomly but you need excellent aim to hit you target and get a sufficient amount of damage made t your opponent. I threw the 6 paper bombs at the targets and set them off. Just by looking at the damage I could tell that 2 of the paper bombs didn't hit the targets. I take a little break and start to eat and drink water before continuing my training. I decided that I will train with a different tool instead of the ones I just used. I took out one of my scrolls and summoned my whip. Yes MY whip. I love this one, I mainly chose it because it sets off electricity with every swing, so whether I hit my target directly or barely he/she still gets hit with electricity.

I start swinging my whip around at the targets and see where the shock starts and ends. If I add chakra to the whip that the volts go up so I can cause a lot of damage. Once this week is over I will start practicing at swinging it around as I fight. Whip are normally used as long distance fighters but I'll make it work even with short distance. I sense someone watching me and I stop swinging my whip "Who are you and what do you want?" a guy in a black cloak with red clouds comes out of the trees and close to me. "What do you want Itachi-nii?" I noticed it was him once  he walked out "Just checking up on you" "And Sasuke?" "I know he's fine because he has you to watch over him" "About that letter from Kakuzu? What are you guys planning that will cause Drago to stay with me?" I looked at him suspiciously "You know we can't tell you that since it involves the Hidden Leaf Village." I snorted at him "Itachi-nii we both know that if it was something to hurt this village you would tell and you wouldn't do it. Since you're doing it that means it won't hurt the village so spill it." he eyes me before responding "I can't do that because you will get in the way and we don't want to have to fight you" I sighed giving in and nodded at him "Alright, I trust you guys. Just please, no attacking this village because I will fight for it and I will kill to keep it safe" he nodded and we decided to take a break and just sit enjoying each other's company.

"So here's a long time thing that I haven't trained with. Care to help me again?" he looked at me questionably before recognition hit him "Sure." We both activated our sharingan and started to see who's genjutsu was stronger his or mine. To the outside world he were just having a staring contest but inside our minds we were fighting. Each blow more powerful than the last and each damage taken in was less tolerable than the last. Eventually I couldn't go anymore and gave out. We left our minds and back to reality "As hard as ever Itachi-nii" "Well you would have lasted longer if you would train with it more." "You know I can't do that, Only dad and gramps know about my sharingan and I already beat dad and I can't fight the hokage. The only other choice would be Sasuke but he wouldn't be able to accept that fact that he isn't the last no one and that I don't want to kill you. Why can'ti just tell him the truth about the massacre itachi-nii?" "We talked about this Kimi, I want him to be the one to kill me" "And whose to say that after he kills you he won't find out the truth. Orochimaru will probably tell him or maybe even you after he kills you. There is no guarantee that he will protect the village after he finds out the truth, he will either come back and protect it or stay away and plan to destroy it" he nods in agreement "Please Itachi-nii, let me tell him the truth about that massacre" he sighs "No Kimi, I'll tell him when the time is right" I reluctantly nodded "Alright nii-san, I'll hold you to that but promise me you won't die." "I..." "Promise me" I said looking at him sadly "I promise" I smile and hug him tightly. "You should be gong now before Kisame-nii starts looking for you. I love you guys so much so please stay safe" he poked my forehead like his used to do to me and Sasuke then he nodded and left.