"How about you let me mate you too slut? Would you like that? Being a filthy whore for three men?" Taemin laughed cruelly. At this point,I shoved Taemin away from me,bawling my eyes out.

"You little bitch! Know your place,omega," he said spewing venom with each word he said. He pushed me against a wall,going in for a punch. Just as I was ready to accept it,Jungkook and Hobi barged into the room,panting heavily from running. Jungkook ran to Taemin,throwing him off of me. Hoseok grabbed me tightly in his arms,patting my head and comforting me. Jungkook was on top of Taemin,beating the supreme shit out of him. Hoseok has to stop him.

"Jungkook,enough," he said using an alpha voice,holding Jungkooks fist back. Jungkook lowered his first,but grabbed Taemin collar,pulling him up.

3rd person POV
_________________________

"If you EVER say one more thing to that BEAUTIFUL ANGEL over there I will KILL you do you understand? He isn't a slut or a whore. And you DEFINITELY won't be mating with us. Say anything to him,be near him,touch him,or even BREATHE wrongly around him,you're dead meat," Jungkook finished angrily. The teacher just walked in.

"Mr.Jeon what is going on here?" The omega teacher said sternly.

Jungkook got off Taemin,grabbed his lovers,and walked over to the door.
"Pay more attention to your class you stupid bitch," Jungkook said before walking out with his lovers and angrily slamming the door.

Hoseok was carrying Taehyung,who was still crying. Taehyung,with his past and all,is very sensitive. They found a classroom no one used anymore,and locked themselves inside.
Hoseok and Jungkook sat down,Tae moving to hug Jungkook.

"Baby calm down. We took care of him. He won't bother you," Jungkook said calmly,stroking Taehyungs hair.

"Maybe we could talk to our parents about homeschooling,since this is such a big deal," Hobi suggested after a few minute. "Would you like that baby boy?"

Tae nodded quickly,wiping his tears with a sweater paw. The three males decided to skip the last few classes,and just stay in that room. For the longest time,they cuddled together on the floor,not giving a shit if it was clean or not.
The last bell of the day rang,dismissing students. The three males slowly walked back towards Taehyungs home.

Once the trio stepping in the door,Hoseok and Taehyung went straight upstairs,Jungkook stopping to talk with Namjoon and Jin.

"Jungkook? What happened to Tae? Today didn't go so well?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"No Mr.Kim. Not at all. Tae was being called names in math class my Taemin. Calling him ,excuse my language,calling him a slut and a whore. He was about to hit Tae,but Hoseok and I stopped him in time. Now,my parents left me,and Hoseoks parents don't give a shit what he does,but if it's ok with you two,could you have Tae homeschooled? I can pay for it. I just don't think that hell hole is a place for him," Jungkook finished sadly.

"Absolutely. I don't want him there either," Jin agreed right away.

"Of course. I agree too," Namjoon said.

Jungkook quietly thanked them both,then went upstairs to rejoin with Hoseok and Taehyung. He entered the room to find the two in a slightly heated make out session. Hoseok was on top of Tae,pinning his arms down,and Tae looked wrecked and slightly moaning.

"Yah! You two cut that out! Can't do that here! His parents are home," Jungkook said laughing. Hoseok climbed off of the panting Taehyung.

"I convinced them to let you be homeschooled baby boy," Jungkook told Tae.

"YAY! But.... what about you guys?" Tae pouted.

" we will be too!" Hoseok said.

"Exactly,plus,we only have about three months left until graduation. Then we can get our house!" Jungkook exclaimed. Tae got up,ran to Jungkook,and jumped up. Thank god Jungkook caught him. Tae peppered his face with kisses,then nuzzled into Jungkooks neck.

"I love you Kookie," Tae whispered.
Jungkook smiled. " i love you too baby boy."

They rejoined Hoseok on the bed,watching Netflix until bedtime. Tae started to think of after graduation and his first heat. He wondered what it would be like. He wondered who would be the first to help him. Wondered about the pain. Tae drifted into a deep,dreamless sleep in between his two alphas,who were doing the same.

A/N: wooooo a bit of a long chapter lol. Sorry for slow updates :( I really hope you guys are enjoying tho!!! Also,please vote for who should help Tae through this first heat.
1 comment= 1 vote

Jungkook:

Hoseok:

Both alphas:

Stay By Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें