18

"Excuse me, can you pass the salt for my potatoes?" Jo asked with her smug face.

I rolled my eyes and took it to use it first. I watched her wait for me to finish and I was laughing inside. She started tapping her foot so I set the salt back down and went back to eating.

She scoffed and turned to Ethan, "Baby, can I see the salt?" she rubbed her hand down his muscle. He nodded and gave it to her then went back to eating his chicken.

I huffed, "Can I be excused? I have a lot of homework." My mom said yes so I went upstairs and got out my books.

I heard footsteps and thought it was Ethan so I kept working. Jo walked in and leaned against my door frame.

"I am apart of this family now so I think you are going to have to respect me more," she said.

"God, you sound like a fucking stepmom," I laughed, "And you are just Ethan's fuck buddy. You mean nothing to him." I spat.

"That's not what he said when he gave me this," she rolled up her sleeve and revealed a gold bracelet with Ethan's name on it. My jaw dropped but I didn't mean for it to.

"Ethan got you that?" I was baffled.

"Yep last night. Then we had amazing sex," she smirked, "Well would you look at the time! I have to tutor my baby brother because I am so nice," she laughed and left my room.

Later Ethan knocked on my door and saw me watching tv.

"What do you think about Jo?" He asked while sitting on my bed.

"Omg! She is so great. I hope we become best friends." I said mocking a peppy cheerleader.

"Ok so not a fan. I'm sorry, I was just tired of my dad always on my ass about having a girl to treat right so I learned some manners and respect." He explained.

"So that's why you got her a bracelet? So you're dad knew you were treating her right?" I asked.

"What? A bracelet? I didn't get Jo a bracelet."

"But sh-that fucking snake! Did you guys have sex?" I had to know what happened.

"Hell no. She is such a prude." He scoffed

"Now I see why Sean wants you to gain some respect." If all this was true, I was going to get back at her for this.

I already have the perfect plan.