12

I heard a knock on the door and screamed I got it even though I know Ethan didn't hear me with all the screams from Natasha. Like god, he isn't that big.

I opened the door to find...

"Ethan, wtf! You were just in your room," he rushed in and upstairs.

"Grayson!" he barged in to see a naked guy with Natasha's legs wide open.

"Ah dude!" Ethan covered his eyes and I started rolling on the floor laughing.

A few minutes later, Grayson came out fully dressed heading towards Ethan with a hug.

"I'm so confused," I scratched my head staring at the 2 Ethan's.

"Zoey, this is my twin brother, Grayson. He's been away at military school for the past year," He slapped Grayson's back and laughed.

"Nice to meet you, Zo," he held his hand out and I reluctantly shook it.

Natasha came out and kissed Grayson on the neck. A light bulb seemed to go off in my head after I met Grayson. He was the one who slept with Natasha.

"Can I talk to both of you for a second?" I could tell Natasha was getting impatient, but she was still a hoe so I didn't care.
"What's up?" Ethan asked, as clueless as ever.

"Let me get this straight. You were here," I pointed to Grayson,"and you weren't," I pointed to Ethan. They nodded,"Which means I got jealous of the wrong guy."

"Wait, you were jealous?" Ethan said getting the biggest ego boost I've ever seen.

"Irrelevant," my hand immediately went in his face,"Why didn't you say anything when I confronted you?"

"Is that why you threatened to cut my dick off. I thought you were one of the girls I'd hooked up with a while ago. I was kind of confused but just went with it," Grayson shrugged.

I started laughing so hard. I felt like such and idiot.

"Gray, maybe leave us alone for a bit," Ethan nudged Grayson out my door and closed it so it was just us.

"Were you really jealous?"

"I mean..." I avoided eye contact.

He came up to me and kissed my lips so softly.

"If I ever even look at another girl, I give you full permission to chop my dick off," he laughed and threw me on the bed kissing my whole body.