Chapter 13

"Wow... Sorry." Tessa pulls away, from our intimate kiss. I only wanted more...

"It... It's fine..." I stammered for breath.

She laughed, with the roll of her eyes she got off my bed. "No... It's not. I can't pull away from you. And, it pisses me off, cause no matter how hard I try, I can't. And, I want to be as far away as I can get."

This hurt me, but what can I expect? I did get the kiss I've always wanted. That was a start I suppose. But, still. She refused to be with me.

"You can leave now." I shooed her away, not looking into her eyes. I couldn't show her how weak I was.

"I didn't mean to hurt your--" she started but I cut her off.

"You didn't."

"I didn't mean it--"

"You didn't mean to. Okay, but you can't take back what you said." I slammed the front door in her face. I felt really bad, doing that. But, she should feeling bad for saying that to me.

Tessa's P.O.V:

Wow. He just pushes me out the door, and slams a door in my face? Dude, what I said was a compliment. I couldn't stay away from him, because he was addicting. Not because I didn't like him. Though, I could have worded it better.

Let's just say... I didn't feel anything when I was kissing him... Wasn't I supposed to feel butterflies, or tingles? This part annoyed me. I should call Cassie, my friend from America. She kissed a million guys, surely she'd know something.

I pick my phone out of my pocket, still on my way to my house. I dialled the familiar number.

"HEY GIRL!" I hear her shout on the other end.

I giggle, and return the hello. "Hey girl!" I shout not too loud.

"How are you?" Cassie asks, calmly.

"Good, I guess. See... I have a question."

"Okay. Shoot." I hear her laugh.

"Nice wording." I comment, chuckling. "Well, this boy that used to bully me--"

"You got bullied when you were little?!" She shouts, in disbelief.

"Uh, yeah. But, now it's like I have a thing for him. But, I don't like him that way at the same time."

"Mmhmm." She says, confirming for me to continue.

"So... I kissed him today--"

"You kissed him!?" She starts freaking out again.

"Uh... Yeah. And, I didn't feel anything. Aren't I supposed to feel something?" I finally got to the point.

"Well... Yeah. If you actually have a connection. I guess you just have to wait to find your prince charming. He might have felt something, but if you didn't... Then you should probably stick to what you know."

"We aren't in high school musical, Cassie." I laughed.

"Stick to what you know!" She sung, recalling the many hours we would replay the movie.

"Ha ha. I got to go, but I'll call you soon, okay?" I asked.

"Sure thing, girly!"

"K, bye!" I hung up, smiling. She always made me feel better.

Cassie left me with a happy, and fun aurora.

"Hey!" I giggled, walking through the door.

Karmin looked back and smiled, she was watching X-Factor UK. "Hey, you feeling better?"

"Yeah," I smiled wide, showing my teeth. Even though, it was plastered on. I wasn't really feeling all that better. Just a bit, which would soon fade away.

"Wanna play some games?" Karmin smiled hopefully, determined to get any kind of happy out of me while it lasted.

"Yeah, sure." I piped up, with a smile on my face.

+++++

I sunk under my sheets, of glory. I moan before burying my face in my pillow. Rest, rest is what I need. But, no... I have school!

I pull out of the sheets, and put some clothes on. I add some mascara, and black in the crease of my eye, so it plays as a background.

I put on a sweater, to hide the scars and some skinny jeans, with black converse.

My hair laid limply at my sides, as I settled out the door. I felt a bit sick, to my stomach though. My head ached, and a fever rose to my face. But, I couldn't miss anymore days of school I already had. I was already so behind. My least favorite 'game' was Catch Up.

I stepped into the small school, and went to the cafeteria where I spotted Niall.

"Niall!" I yelled.

He looked over, with a smile that soon faded, not because he was still mad but because I had done such this..

I collapsed to the ground, my body no longer keeping up with me. Niall ran over, and began dialling the ambulance.