Chapter 12

The moon had just begun to rise, around seven. The only stars visible, were in reality probably the size of a hot air balloon, even bigger than that.

I sat on the porch just staring up. If only everyday could be this way... Peaceful, emotionless, serene, and perfect.

I didn't even get one disruption today... I had felt quite proud of this. Even though I couldn't avoid my problems forever... No matter how much I tried I would still have to face the fact that these scars coudln't be taken away, my memory would never be forgotten, and I couldn't stop the gravity pull towards Niall.

The scars stood out on my body, like none other... So obvious. Anybody who couldn't see them were either blind, or oblivious. I couldn't help but feel a bit of pity everytime I saw myself in the mirror.

+++

I yawn, as I knock on the door of Niall's house.

I guess he wanted to talk to me about something. What's so important he couldn't tell me at school?

Niall's P.O.V:

I sighed. Why would she do that to herself? Was it all my fault? She only kept getting worse and worse, as the cuts got deeper and deeper.

I don't know what she was using but either way, it didn't matter. I needed to speak to her about it.

A knock on the door signaled me Tessa was here.

"Hey," I answered the door, looking at her figure.

"Hey..." She smiled, but I knew that smile all to well.

"Come in." I guide her up to my room, as we sit on the bed.

"I need to talk to you.." I frowned at Tessa, who looked confused.

"What about?" she asked, as  if she had better things to do at this moment.

"I..."

Her lips smashed into mine at that moment, but I couldn't resist her... It was... Impossible.